Graco DuetSoothe Swing and Rocker
Last updated date: April 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Baby Rockers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Baby Rocker you should buy.
Update as April 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Baby Rocker for a detailed review of all the top baby rockers.
With three swinging directions and six swinging speeds, you can easily keep your baby soothed while you get things done around the house. It has a five-point harness for extra safety while your baby swings. It also comes with built-in classic melodies and sounds to provide extra stimulation.
In our analysis of 163 expert reviews, the Graco DuetSoothe Swing and Rocker placed 4th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The best moments in the day are the ones spent with baby, so make the most of precious time with Graco’s DuetSoothe Swing + Rocker. This ingenious swing has a seat that doubles as a rocker, giving you the flexibility to move around the house while keeping baby cozy and close-by. In swing mode, three seating positions give baby the option to sway side-to-side or swing back-and-forth – whatever he prefers! With added features such as a plug, vibration, and music, the Graco DuetSoothe Swing + Rocker has all the options baby will love. DOWNLOAD PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS Care and Maintenance FROM TIME TO TIME CHECK YOUR SWING for loose screws, worn parts, torn material or stitching. Replace or repair the parts as needed. Use only Graco replacement parts. TO CLEAN SEAT COVER, refer to your care tag on your seat pad for washing instructions. NO BLEACH. TO CLEAN FRAME, use only household soap and warm water. NO BLEACH OR DETERGENT. EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO SUN OR HEAT could cause fading or warping of parts. Problem Solving SWING WON’T OPERATE: 1. No batteries in swing. 2. Batteries dead. 3. Speed setting too low. 4. Batteries in backwards — check “+” and “-”. 5. Corrosion on battery terminals. Rotate batteries in place against terminals, or clean with sandpaper or steel wool if corrosion is severe. 6. Baby grabbing swing legs. (Discontinue use.) 7. Push swing to start. SEAT DOESN’T SWING VERY HIGH: 1. Control setting too low. 2. Blanket hanging down, causing increased wind resistance. 3. Batteries too weak. 4. Baby too heavy or too active. (Discontinue use.) 5. Soft carpet (swings higher on hard floors). Brand Story By Graco
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Baby Rockers
Having an infant in the house can mean you get nothing done. But there are still dishes to be washed, laundry to be folded and meals to cook, whether you have a newborn or a teenager.
For babies, a rocker can be a great way to free yourself up to get things done throughout the day. Instead of standing next to a swing or baby seat and manually rocking your infant, you can set things up to run automatically. But there are varying types of baby rockers to choose from, so it’s important to consider each type.
One rocker uses a box beneath the bouncer seat to provide a gentle, subtle vibration. This can be just enough to soothe a baby to sleep or, at the very least, into a relaxed state. Then there are full swings that move in varying directions to rock your baby to sleep.
Many rockers add in other soothing features like music and sounds. Some even build in a bar that sits above the baby, with toys attached to provide extra entertainment. These toys will keep a baby busy if sleep isn’t in the cards during the rocking session. Some even have objects like mirrors that have been shown to keep babies enthralled.
The Baby Rocker Buying Guide
- If you opt for a swing, look for one that has a detachable bouncer. This will allow you to remove the seat and take it on the go with you.
- Swings that need power will often run on batteries. But you can find some that also come with an A/C adapter. This lets you rely on power when you’re at home so that you don’t have to worry about draining the batteries.
- Safety is always a top priority. If you’re choosing a rocker that swings, make sure there’s a harness that will hold the baby in place when you aren’t standing nearby.
- Be careful when letting your baby sleep in the rocker. Safety experts say rockers and swings aren’t a safe place for babies to sleep. The baby’s head could tip down or an infant could become tangled in the safety harness. If your baby is napping, make sure you’re nearby to keep a close watch. It could instead be a great way to gently rock your baby to sleep before moving him to his crib.
- If you’re using a rocker, make sure you always leave it on the floor. Setting it on an elevated surface like a countertop or table can be dangerous.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide