Graced Soft Luxuries Woven Knitted Boho Fringe Throw Blanket
Last updated date: November 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Throw Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Throw Blanket you should buy.
Editor's Note November 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Throw Blanket for a detailed review of all the top throw blankets.
Not only does this throw blanket have an attractive geometric pattern, but it's also available in ivory, sky gray or cashew. The tips of the throw have an elegant fringe. The blanket is designed not to shed or pill, so it won't lose its look over time.
In our analysis, the Graced Soft Luxuries Graced Soft Luxuries Woven Knitted Boho Fringe Throw Blanket placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Acrylic. CHIC DESIGN: This premium ivory fringe throw blanket features an elegant decorative fringe and geometric diamond pattern for added style. It's the perfect addition to living rooms, guest rooms, bedrooms, family rooms, couches, sofas and more. CONSTRUCTION & SIZE: Made of 100% high quality eco-friendly acrylic, our 50” x 60“ fringe throw blankets are artfully crafted to be silky soft, lightweight and thin yet cozy and warm. VERSATILE: Perfect for snuggling up on the couch, bed and as decorative centerpiece for your home. Impress your friends, family, co-workers, clients and others by gifting this high end luxury throw. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: This high quality soft & comfy fringe throw blanket does not shed & has a 365 manufacturer warranty. EASY TO CARE FOR: Machine washable on cold, tumble dry on low. The color will not fade, fabric will shed even after multiple wash cycles and endless use.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Throw Blankets
Throw blankets are a must-have in every home, as they are highly versatile. Not only do they offer warmth on a cold winter evening, but they also add a touch of style to your living space.
When you’re in the market for a new throw blanket, there are a few features you’ll want to think about before you buy.
Determine how thick or thin you prefer the throw blanket to be. If you live in a cooler climate, a heavier blanket made with a thick, soft faux fur on the top and a furry sherpa on the bottom might be appealing as it’s quite insulating. A lighter, breathable blanket is a better choice for warmer climates.
Consider where you want to store the throw blanket when picking out a color or pattern. For example, if you plan on laying the throw across the bottom of a bedspread that already has a pattern, you’ll want to go with a solid color that complements that colors in your bedspread. However, when draping a throw over a solid-colored couch, you may wish to go with a throw that has a geometric pattern and some chic fringe to add a bit of style to the space.
Throw blankets also make great housewarming and holiday gifts, as they can be used during a family picnic at the park, around a fire when camping or when tailgating before a big sporting event.
The Throw Blanket Buying Guide
- Always follow the care instructions on the tag of your throw blanket. Many can be machine washed in cold water using the gentle cycle setting and then tossed in the dryer using the tumble dry on low heat setting.
- Your throw should be washed with like colors.
- Never use bleach when washing your throw, even if the throw is white. Some models also warn against using fabric softeners.
- If you feel the need to iron your throw blanket before draping it over a couch, use the low heat setting on the iron.
- Some throw blankets are prone to shedding. The shedding should subside after a few washes.
- Throw blankets are available at different price points based on their size, style and construction materials. Both the Exclusivo Mezcla Waffle Flannel Fleece Plush Throw Blanket and the Bedsure Microfiber Fleece Throw Blanket are highly affordable. You’ll pay a little more for the Graced Soft Luxuries Woven Knitted Boho Fringe Throw Blanket, while the Connecticut Home Luxury Faux Fur Reversible Throw Blanket comes in with a higher price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide