Govee RGB Colored Rope LED Lights, 32.8-Foot
Last updated date: August 16, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top LED Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best LED Light you should buy.
Update as August 16, 2022:
Checkout The Best LED Lights for a detailed review of all the top led lights.
Choose from 20 regular colors and six DIY color options to create your own look for parties, holidays or everyday use. You'll get two 16.4-foot strips for a total of 32.8 feet in length, totaling 300 LED lights. It has a strong 3M adhesive to hold the lights in place without damaging your walls and a cutting design to make it easy to customize to the exact size you need.
In our analysis, the Govee Govee RGB Colored Rope LED Lights, 32.8-Foot placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Color Changing: The 32.8ft (2X5m) led strip light is featured with not only equipped light colors like RGB (Red, green, blue), white and other 16 colors, but also 6 color DIY options. Create romantic, festive atmosphere for events like Halloween Christmas Valentine. Dual Control Ways: The remote controller, with up to 32.8ft control distance, enables you to control the strip light far away from it. Practical control box: one button to switch on/off, adjust brightness and color. Dimmable Lighting: With adjustable 6-level brightness, the tape light can be changed to warm or bright. An ideal decoration for TV, wall and living room. Choose the best 5050 LEDs, up to 50,000 hours lifespan for you. Ultra-long 32.8ft: Two 16.4ft strips of lights. Long enough to reach around your entire room and light the whole place up with 300 LEDs. Easily decorate large places like bedroom, ceiling, kitchen, etc. [Non-Waterproof] Strong 3M Adhesive & Cutting Design: The strip light can be easily stuck on dry, flat surface due to 3M adhesive (Please clean the surface before installation). 10 support clips are suggested to be used simultaneously for better fixation. You can cut according to the cutting mark. [BUT You will need to buy EXTRA 4-PIN CONNECTORS for reconnection]
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On LED Lights
If you’re shopping for lighting, you’ll find LED technology now dominates the market. Short for light-emitting diode, LED lighting emits light up to 90% more efficiently than incandescent bulbs. These lights use microchips to light up the LEDs, absorbing the heat produced into a heat sink. This makes it not only a more energy-efficient option, but also a safer one.
Another benefit of LED lights is that they last longer than incandescent bulbs. That means you won’t have to worry about changing them out on a regular basis. While you should always keep a spare on hand, having a long-lasting lightbulb or fixture is especially important for lights in hard-to-reach areas, such as those hanging from high ceilings.
LED technology can be incorporated into every type of light you have in your home. This means they come in a wide range of formats. You can buy desk lamps that use LED, as well as rope lights, under-counter stick-up lights and lights for utility areas like garages and workshops. What you’ll look for in a light will depend on exactly what you need.
When you look at an LED light, you often won’t be able to tell the difference between it and other types of bulbs. They can closely resemble incandescent and fluorescent bulbs, but the light they emit will be higher quality.
One of the best things about LED lighting is that it can be directed in one area for a more powerful light without being overwhelming. For this reason, it’s important to look to see if a lighting fixture has been designed in a way that it can send light in multiple directions if you’re lighting up a large area. If it’s a desk lamp, look for one that’s designed for you to direct the light as needed.
The LED Light Buying Guide
- Rope lights, also known as string lights, can be a fire hazard if they’re damaged or built incorrectly. Avoid leaving your string lights on when you aren’t present and keep them away from flammable materials. Also, frequently check the tube to see if it’s hot to the touch. Even LED lights can get too hot with the wrong design.
- If you’re installing LED lighting that doesn’t connect to a light switch, a remote is a must. Some rope lights and under-counter lights come with more than one remote so that multiple household members can have one.
- Some string lights and under-counter lights let you change the color giving you a large color palette. This can be a great way to liven things up, especially if you’re using them in a dorm room or a child’s room.
- For LED string lights, pay close attention to the length of each strand. Measure beforehand to make sure you order enough strings to reach the length you want. Some of these lights can even be cut to fit.
- LED string lights also need installation. Some come with adhesive that makes it easy, but you can also use cable clips.
- Separate stick-on lights can come in handy for lighting up those areas in your home that need it. Those include closets and under-counter areas. You can also line them up under a cabinet for a fun, colorful effect that makes your kitchen cabinets or living room shelving cast a glow.
- If you’re buying an LED for a large area like a garage or kitchen, make sure you’ll have enough to cover the entire area. You may find LED lighting is more directional in nature, which won’t cast the widespread glow you want.
- Adjustability can come in handy with LED lights. Make sure you have a fixture that can be adjusted as fully as you’ll need.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide