Govee Corded White Strip Lights
Last updated date: June 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top White Strip Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best White Strip Light you should buy.
Update as June 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best White Strip Lights for a detailed review of all the top white strip lights.
These bright strip lights have improved color quality. They are easy to install and have a strong adhesive. The lights are flexible for any location.
In our analysis, the Govee Govee Corded White Strip Lights placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Incredibly Bright LEDs: With 300 high-quality LEDs and a 6500K color temperature, you'll enjoy an incredibly bright illumination with improved color quality. Light up those dark rooms, cabinets, mirrors and corners with ease. Dimmable Lighting: 6 levels of brightness allows you to safely adjust your LED strip light for various occasions. Simply use the control box to dim or brighten your LED lights to the desired level. Easy to Install: Simply stick the strip light to a dry, clean surface for use. Strong adhesives and strong clips further ensure your light will not fall or hang. Trim the strip light to desirable lengths to satisfy your DIY home lighting needs. User-Friendly Flexibility: Stretching to 16.4ft, the LED strip light is flexible enough to be mounted in various locations. Enjoy brighter lighting in your favorite places, like your mirrors, cabinets, bedroom, living room, kitchen closets, and more. Safe to Use: Powered by a 12V working voltage, an ETL listed power adapter, and built-in short circuit prevention technology, the LED strip light emits low heat and is incredibly safe and touchable for users.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On White Strip Lights
If you want to add a magical touch to any room of your home, white strip lights are an excellent way to do it. Not only can you brighten up your space, but you can also create a mood by creatively using these glowing lights. As the name suggests, white strip lights are small white lights in a strip formation that are easy to install just about anywhere.
There are many different types of white strip lights available, so choose one that works best for your space. If you plan on mounting the strip lights outdoors on your patio or porch, go with ones that are have a protective waterproof covering. For indoor use in tight spaces, look for strip lights that have an adhesive backing. These are easy to mount, and can also be cut every two inches. For a plug-and-play version, you can find lights with flexible strips that run directly from your outlet. If you want strip lights that are omni-directional, then go with a rope-shaped option.
The White Strip Light Buying Guide
- Did you know that not all white strip lights look the same? The white color can come in different tones, such as neutral white, warm white and cool white. Decide what kind of mood you want to set with the white strip lights and choose the shade accordingly.
- The LED bulbs in white strip lights can be quite bright. However, depending on the ambiance you want to create, bright lights may not be right for you. You can check the brightness of the white strip lights by looking at the level of lumens (the unit of measurement for brightness). If you want accent lighting, opt for under 200 lumens per foot. If you are lighting for visibility or focus, then go with a higher number of lumens per foot.
- Be sure to find out how many LEDs per length are in your white strip lights. The higher the density of LEDs, the brighter light quality you will get. If the lights are spaced too far apart, you will not get a clean, constant light — which is the look most people want to achieve with strip lights. LEDs that are spaced far apart may end up looking choppy and messy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide