Gourmia Commercial Grade Citrus Juicer
Last updated date: June 4, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as January 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Manual Juicer for a detailed review of all the top .
The Gourmia Commercial Grade Citrus Juicer has no-skid feet with suction cups, so you don’t have to worry about applying pressure to the machine. It has an internal strainer to keep the pulp and seeds separate from the juice. You will need to occasionally oil the joints to keep it running smoothly.
In our analysis of 60 expert reviews, the Gourmia Commercial Grade Citrus Juicer placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Need to make a quick lunch for on the go? Tired of consuming heavy foods? A well-made juice is always a great dietary option for a quick and delicious meal but getting the right juice isn’t always so easy. That’s why Gourmia is bringing you our Press Citrus Juicer! The perfect device to get the most out of your fruits so you get a great and delicious beverage! PRODUCT FEATURES Full Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Materials Four Suction Cups Fix the Juicer to Any Surface in Your Kitchen Perfect for Oranges, Grapefruits, Lemons, Limes and More! Comes with Strainer, Cone, Holder, and Bracket Completely Manual Operation UNIVERSAL MECHANISM FOR GREAT SIMPLICITY Perfect for anyone to use, our juicer provides a simple, one-motion mechanism that anyone can use! Slice your orange or grapefruit in half, place it in the strainer, and easily press down the handle to squeeze the juice out. The most efficient way to extract every last drop from you favorite fruits to get a delicious and healthy beverage that will get you going through the day. HEAVY DUTY BUILD A full cast iron base and handle give you the utmost security when you use our juicer. Built to last and endure even the toughest of fruits, you will be sure to get juice out of anything and everything possible for years to come! The four suction cups on the bottom of the juicer securely grip onto any surface so that you don’t have to worry about it moving, shaking, or breaking while in use. A great appliance for happier and healthier living! Juice more and live better, only with Gourmia!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
If you love the taste of freshly squeezed juice and you don’t want to spend a fortune at the local juice shop, then it’s wise to invest in a juicer for your home. When it comes to juicers, you have two choices: manual or automatic. Both are equally effective, and both have their advantages and disadvantages. It all depends on how much work you like you to do in the kitchen and how much you want to spend.
One of the key benefits of manual juicers is that they are affordable. Unlike their automatic counterparts, most manual juicers don’t require a considerable investment. Plus, manual juicers are compact so they don’t take up a lot of counter space. They are simple to use and even work when you don’t have any electricity. All they require is some elbow grease to get your juice going.
Manual juicers are easy to clean because they are simply constructed. Most of them have three separate parts: the feeder, body and crank. To keep your juicer clean, you just have to rinse each part and wash with warm, soapy water.
One thing to keep in mind is pulp. If you’re the kind of juice drinker that always opts for the no-pulp variety, then a manual juicer is not for you. With most manual juicers, the pulp of the fruit is extracted along with the juice, so it’s difficult to strain and separate. If you want to take out the pulp, you will need to go through the extra step of carefully straining the juice.
Note that with a manual juicer, you will need to do some food prep before you can get that liquid gold. You will need to manually slice and peel your fruit and vegetables before you put them into the juicer, unlike with an automatic machine. This requires a couple of minutes of extra prep time and cleanup in the kitchen.
The Buying Guide
- Before you buy a manual juicer, take a look at the materials used to make it. These will affect how easy it is to clean your juicer. It will also affect the durability and longevity of your machine. The Healthy Juicer Original Manual Juicer has a base and handle made from polycarbonate, while the end cap, auger and auger tip are all made from BPA free materials. The Zulay Kitchen Manual Citrus Press Juicer is made from sturdy industrial aluminum and non-toxic certified lead-free coating. The Zulay Kitchen Professional Manual Citrus Juicer is constructed from durable, heavy-duty cast iron with an ergonomic design. The Gourmia Commercial Grade Citrus Juicer has a cast iron base and handle, with stainless steel as well.
- When it comes to manual juicing, it’s understood that you’re going to be putting in a little bit of elbow grease to extract the liquid you need. However, just because something is manual doesn’t mean it needs to be difficult. Take a look at the process you need to use to get the juice you need. The Healthy Juicer Original Manual Juicer requires you to place your fruits and vegetables into the top funnel, and then use the hand crank to extract the juice. It’s simple and easy to use. With the Zulay Kitchen Manual Citrus Press Juicer, you just have to slice the fruit, place it in the bowl, and squeeze. It requires such little effort that even a child can do it. The Zulay Kitchen Professional Manual Citrus Juicer uses leverage and gravity to get the job done. The heavy-duty lever requires little effort. The Gourmia Commercial Grade Citrus Juicer just requires you to place your fruit in the device and press down on the handle to extract the juice.
- The kind of juice you want to extract will affect the kind of manual juicer you need. Some juicers are best for leafy vegetables, while others are designed specifically for citrus fruits. Consider what you want to use your juicer for. The Healthy Juicer Original Manual Juicer is best for celery, wheatgrass, kale, spinach, collard greens, chard, parsley, lettuce and other leafy vegetables. While it can also juice harder vegetables like carrots, that’s not what’s primarily designed for. The Zulay Kitchen Manual Citrus Press Juicer works best with Meyer lemons, key limes, limequats, Mexican limes, Eureka or Lisbon lemons, and Rangpur or Tahiti limes. The Zulay Kitchen Professional Manual Citrus Juicer should be used with oranges, lemons, limes and grapefruits. The Gourmia Commercial Grade Citrus Juicer is great for oranges, lemons, pomegranates and some other fruits.
- Do you plan on using your manual juicer often? If you hate doing the dishes, you may want to look for a manual juicer with dishwasher-safe parts. The Zulay Kitchen Manual Citrus Press Juicer can be cleaned in seconds, plus it can go on the upper shelf of your dishwasher.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide