Gourmia Commercial Grade Citrus Juicer
Last updated date: February 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hand Juicers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hand Juicer you should buy.
Update as March 26, 2020:
Checkout The Best Hand Juicer for a detailed review of all the top hand juicers.
In our analysis of 35 expert reviews, the Gourmia Commercial Grade Citrus Juicer placed 9th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Need to make a quick lunch for on the go? Tired of consuming heavy foods? A well-made juice is always a great dietary option for a quick and delicious meal but getting the right juice isn’t always so easy. That’s why Gourmia is bringing you our Press Citrus Juicer! The perfect device to get the most out of your fruits so you get a great and delicious beverage!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hand Juicers
Electric juicers are great, but they can be both pricey and bulky. If you want to save a few dollars and keep your counter space, a hand juicer is an excellent option. You’ll still get the same great health benefits that you would from the electric juicer. The only difference is you’ll need to squeeze the juicer or crank the juicer’s handle to get your fresh juice.
If you simply need a hand juicer that juices small citrus fruits, you’ll want to go with a squeezer. Most quality squeezers are made out of either stainless steel or heavy-duty cast aluminum. Check to see if the squeezer has an ergonomic handle with a non-slip grip to make using the juicer more comfortable.
Stand juicers, like the Zulay Kitchen Metal Press Stand Citrus Juicer, are a better choice than hand squeezers if you have painful joints, don’t have the ability to squeeze hard or have a large number of fruits to juice. These models have a lever you simply need to pull down to extract the juice. Before you buy, make sure the stand has rubber feet that keep the unit from sliding on your kitchen table.
If you want to juice vegetables as well as fruits, you’ll need a hand juicer like the Mueller Fruit/Vegetable Wheatgrass Juicer. This model is even portable, which means you can take it to work, on a camping trip or to a friend’s house to try a few new juicing recipes.
The Hand Juicer Buying Guide
- If you have a large number of fruits to juice, a hand squeezer may not be the best option. It will feel heavy and the task will quickly become tedious.
- Check the hand juicer’s product label for cleaning instructions. Most have dishwasher-safe parts. You should be able to wipe down the rest of the juicer with a soapy dishrag.
- Always look for a satisfaction guarantee or a product warranty to protect your purchase. You may be surprised to discover that some companies even offer a lifetime manufacturer warranty.
- There are so many different types of hand juicers on the market. You’ll find that simple squeezers, like the Bellemain Stainless Steel Lemon Squeezer and the Cucisina Commercial Grade Lemon Squeezer, are very affordable. When you compare the price of hand juicers that are part machine, however, you’ll need to look at whether they are professional quality or not. For example, the Zulay Kitchen Metal Press Stand Citrus Juicer is commercial-grade, so it is designed for use in juice bars and restaurants in addition to a family home. That makes it worth more than the Mueller Fruit/Vegetable Wheatgrass Juicer, which is best used in a home setting.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide