Gotrax XR Ultra LG Battery Electric Scooter
Last updated date: March 2, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Electric Scooters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Electric Scooter you should buy.
Update as March 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best Electric Scooter for a detailed review of all the top electric scooters.
On the front of this electric scooter is an LED display that lets riders know their speed and battery life. There's also the option to turn on a set of headlights or activate the scooter's cruise control function. Amazingly, this scooter can travel as far as 17 miles on one charge.
In our analysis of 48 expert reviews, the Gotrax XR Ultra LG Battery Electric Scooter placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Innovative Portable Folding Design – The XR Ultra Commuting Scooter equipped with One-step folding system for portability. Aluminum material to enhance the stability, and a special Red Safety Button to protect the handlebar from folding while riding. Long-range Electric Scooter – High capacity LG Battery 7.0AH with a maximum travel range of up to 17 miles under optimum conditions. Our Smart Battery Management System ensures the battery safety, and extends the battery life. Strong Power E Scooter – The adult electric powered scooter features a quiet 300W motor, boasting top speed of 15.5 MPH and max load of 220 lbs. Tackles steep 15° hills with ease, making it a perfect commuting scooter. Dual Braking System – Features a disc braking and anti-lock braking system for a safe, responsive braking while at top speed. Front and rear wheels use 8.5″ pneumatic tires make riding comfortable, even on rough road or bump terrain. Multifunctional Console – The LED display shows current speed, speed modes, battery life and headlight. The headlight has been upgraded to 8.5 degrees irradiation angle and 26 ft irradiation distance, keeping rider safe while riding in the dark.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Electric Scooters
Electric scooters can be used for fun, as well as to commute back and forth to work. There are models made for both children and adults. With so many scooters on the market, you may be a bit overwhelmed when searching for the best electric scooter. A quick review of some of the features can help you make an informed decision.
Start with the electric scooter’s charge, running times and potential speed. Some models have a quick charge but can only run for a total of 40 minutes. This is fine if the scooter is for a child or teen who just wants to play outdoors. Other scooters, however, have more powerful motors that allow you to travel 17 miles on one charge. These are best for commuters.
Check the scooter’s construction materials next. Some models are made using an all-steel frame that is both durable and able to accommodate riders of up to 220 pounds. If the scooter is built with a rugged or aircraft aluminum frame, the weight capacity is increased to 320 pounds.
Determine how portable you need the electric scooter to be. Many models feature a collapsible design that makes traveling with the scooter a breeze. There are even electric scooters that can be rolled like a suitcase after being folded.
Consider an electric scooter that has all the bells and whistles. Look for a built-in kickstand, no-slip handlebars, front and rear brakes, a headlight and a cruise control button. Higher end scooters also come with LED monitors that keep you apprised of your speed and battery life.
The Electric Scooter Buying Guide
- Always wear a helmet when riding an electric scooter. Accidents happen, and you want to protect your brain from possible injury. If you’re a new rider, you might also want to throw on a pair of elbow and knee pads.
- To keep the battery on your electric scooter in optimal working condition, you want to make sure you store it in a dry location. It should not be left outside in the sun or exposed to extreme temperatures.
- For safety, it’s best to supervise your electric scooter while it charges. That means unplugging the scooter when you go to bed at night, or when you leave the house to run errands. Don’t overcharge the battery.
- It’s important to clean your electric scooter from time to time. When you do, make sure you unplug the battery and cover up the battery compartment with a plastic bag. Rinse off as much of the dirt and debris as you can before using a sponge and a biodegradable soap on any stubborn areas. A toothbrush can help you get those hard-to-reach spaces. Rinse the scooter before drying it with a lint-free cloth.
- Electric scooters come in a variety of price ranges. If you’re on a budget, you’ll want to go with the Swagtron Swagger 8 Grey Folding Electric Scooter. The Swagtron 8.5-Inch Cushioned Tires Silver Electric Scooter and the Gotrax XR Ultra LG Battery Electric Scooter have a more moderate cost. If price is no object, consider the Glion Dolly Foldable Electric Scooter, which folds up when not in use.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide