Gorilla Grip Ribbed Non Adhesive Shelf Liner
Last updated date: February 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Shelf Liners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Shelf Liner you should buy.
Editor's Note February 25, 2021:
Checkout The Best Shelf Liner for a detailed review of all the top shelf liners.
Durable is the best word to describe this shelf liner. The liner is tear resistant and made with a ribbed texture to prevent the liner from sliding around. Installation is a breeze with this liner, as it can be cut to fit any size shelf.
In our analysis of 27 expert reviews, the Gorilla Grip Gorilla Grip Ribbed Non Adhesive Shelf Liners placed 6th when we looked at the top 18 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The name doesn’t lie! Our Gorilla Grip Drawer Liners help prevent dishware and other fragile items from shifting in your drawers and shelves. Engineered with the highest quality materials, our drawer liners won’t tear and were designed to help to reduce slipping and bunching in your drawers and cabinets. EVERYDAY PROTECTION: Protect your cabinets from accumulating unwanted dirt and debris! Our sturdy drawer liners offer your drawers and shelves superior protection from stains and other everyday wear and tear. Plus, they can be easily removed from your cabinets and cleaned with mild soap and a damp cloth or sponge, so you can keep them looking clean day after day. VERSATILE USES: Use our liners wherever you need them! They are perfect for kitchen cabinets, pantries, laundry rooms, filing cabinets and work spaces! It's a great choice for organizing your space and home. EASY INSTALLATION: Our drawer liners come in the most popular pre-cut sizes for easy installation. For unique sizes and shapes, you can simply trim the liner with a household scissor. Just place the liner down in your drawer or cabinet and trim off any excess material. Plus, the liners are non-adhesive and easily removable! 10 YEAR GUARANTEE: Our liners come with a 10-Year No Questions Asked Guarantee! If you are at all unsatisfied with your product, please contact us (through Amazon if past the standard return window) and we will be happy to provide you with your choice of a replacement or refund. We stand by our products 100% and want our customers to love them as much as we do!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Shelf Liners
If you want to increase the life of your shelving units and protect the surfaces of the drawers throughout your home, you’ll need to pick up a shelf liner. Shelf liners can be used underneath a bathroom or kitchen sink where you store chemicals, in a refrigerator and even in the cabinets of RVs and boats.
As you shop for the best shelf liners, look at the construction material first. If you go with a plastic liner, make sure it doesn’t contain any BPA. A high-quality food-grade EVA is a great choice, especially in kitchens. It’s also important that the liner is engineered to reduce slipping and bunching and that it’s easy to cut to fit the specific measurements of your drawer.
Next, decide if you need the shelf liner to be waterproof. If you’re using the liner in your garage on your tool shelf, this may not be an issue, but it’s certainly a must-have feature when used in kitchens and bathrooms.
Look for any extra features that are important to you. Some shelf liners are anti-microbial, for example. Others resist stains and odors. There are even shelf liners that have a cushioning. These are best used in shelves that hold breakable items.
If you’re purchasing the shelf liners for style purposes only, look for a brand that has a host of different colors and patterns to choose from. That way, you’re sure to find an accent color that complements the rest of the decor in the room.
The Shelf Liner Buying Guide
- Adhesive liners are the best at staying in place, however, you won’t be able to remove them later on.
- Since the shelf liners arrive in a roll, they may not be easy to flatten at first. Try placing weight on all four corners overnight and then install them the next morning.
- If the shelf liner comes and has a heavy chemical smell when you open the package, take it outside and let it air out before using it.
- Check the product label to determine which surfaces the shelf liner works with. Some are listed as best not used on porous natural stone or lacquered surfaces.
- Keep in mind that pre-cut sizes may still require a bit of trimming to fit your unique space.
- From time to time you’ll need to clean your shelf liners. Always follow the cleaning instructions listed on the product label. Some require a simple wipe down with mild dish soap, water and a sponge, while others are listed as machine washable in cold water only. Lay the liner flat to air dry before returning it to the drawer.
- In order to determine which shelf liner offers the best deal, you’ll need to figure out how much you’re paying per foot. The Duck Smooth Top EasyLiner Shelf Liners is the most affordable of the bunch, with the Anoak Non Adhesive Clear Shelf Liner and the HooTown Non Adhesive EVA Material Shelf Liner coming in at a moderate price. You’ll pay the most per foot for the Sterling 4-Pack Wire Shelf Liners, 14×36-Inch.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide