Gorilla Grip Easy Install Wall Mount Broom Holder
Last updated date: November 25, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Broom Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Broom Holder you should buy.
Editor's Note November 25, 2020:
Checkout The Best Broom Holder for a detailed review of all the top broom holders.
This broom holder has five spring-loaded clamps, each with a weight capacity of up to 6 pounds. Each slot has a double-rubber grip and a special friction ball, giving it the power to firmly grip each item you insert into it while also keeping it easy to remove. You'll get plastic dowels and screws, as well as step-by-step instructions that walk you through the installation process.
In our analysis, the Gorilla Grip Gorilla Grip Easy Install Wall Mount Broom Holder placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
STRONGEST HOLD! Mess has met its match with the Gorilla Grip Mop and Utility Holder! Our wall-mounted holder holds more weight than others – up to 50 pounds! It features 5 slots with spring-loaded clamps that hold up to 6 pounds each. The slots are double-rubber gripped to help keep a stronger hold on your items. A special friction ball design helps you slip items in and out easily! Say goodbye to flimsy holders that can’t claim to hold heavy items and hello to the strongest holder on the block. ORGANIZE YOUR HOME AND SAVE SPACE: Finally, you can easily declutter your home! Our holder is multifunctional and makes it easy to organize nearly any space. Its versatile design is the perfect option for organizing mops, brooms, rakes, shovels, baseball bats, gloves and more (just to name a few)! Use in garages, laundry rooms, pantries, kitchens, or any other room in your home that you’d like to declutter. Plus, the design keeps items off the ground to help preserve them for long-lasting use. MOST INNOVATIVE DESIGN: In addition to its strong clamps, the Gorilla Grip Mop and Utility Holder comes equipped with six strong and functional hooks that can hold up to four pounds each, making them a perfect way to hang smaller items that take up a lot of room. Great for garden tools, cleaning bottles and brushes, helmets, umbrellas and more, the hooks are a great way to store your items. Plus, at 15.5" x 3.35" x 2.35", the holder is the perfect size for any space in your home. INSTALL IN JUST MINUTES: Each Mop Holder comes with six plastic dowels and six screws, making it a cinch to install. We’ve included simply follow step-by-step instructions that help you easily install your mop holder in just a few minutes! Our mop holder is strong and durable. You may notice that the holder's springs are very tight at first use. This is intentional and will loosen over time. Do not use on plaster walls. 10-Year Guarantee: If you are unsatisfied with your product, we would be happy to provide you with your choice of a replacement or refund. We stand by our products 100% and want our customers to love them as much as we do!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Broom Holders
Brooms and mops are essential to keeping your living spaces clean. But when you aren’t cleaning your floors, you’ll need a place to store them. You can tuck them away in a closet or pantry, but if your mop heads touch the floor, you could cause damage over time, particularly if you put them away wet.
Many households choose to store their floor-cleaning products in a garage or basement, but the same issues with having mop heads on the floor persist. Wherever you store your brooms and mops, having a way to attach them to the wall is the perfect solution. Not only will you keep your items elevated above the floor, but you’ll also have everything neatly tucked away, saving floor space.
If you’re looking for broom storage, though, it’s important to pay close attention to weight capacity. Even damp mops can weigh down a broom holder. You can find broom storage with a capacity as high as 50 pounds, but check the capacity of each storage slot to make sure it can handle the weight of individual items. You’ll also need to check the diameter of each slot to ensure it will hold the handles of your floor-cleaning implements.
The Broom Holder Buying Guide
- Many broom holders combine slots with hooks to let you store both your brooms and mops, as well as items like dustpans.
- The effectiveness of a broom holder rests not only with how well it grips your handles, but also how easy it is to remove them. Check the mechanism that grips the handle. You should be able to dislodge it by just lifting it.
- Installation can vary in difficulty. If you choose a broom holder that requires hardware to install, check that it’s included in the packaging or make sure you have it on hand when you’re ready to set it up. Also make sure your storage option includes step-by-step installation instructions.
- If you just need a place to store one or two floor-cleaning tools, look into a single hook that hangs on the wall. You can find hooks with strips that leave no mark on the wall when it’s removed. This can be a good option if you’re renting your property and can’t put holes in the walls.
- Choose a place to store your brooms and mops that’s both easy to access and out of the way. You’ll want to be able to easily get to them when it’s time to clean, but you also won’t want them to become an eyesore when you aren’t using them.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide