GoPong 3-In-1 Plastic Beer Pong Pool Game
Last updated date: June 22, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pool Games and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pool Game you should buy.
Update as June 22, 2022:
Checkout The Best Pool Game for a detailed review of all the top pool games.
Your summer pool parties just got a little spicier with this floating pong game. The float itself is 6 feet long, with cup holders all around, six pong balls, and four tethering grommets. Best of all, between parties, you can use it as a standard pool lounger.
In our analysis, the GoPong GoPong 3-In-1 Plastic Beer Pong Pool Game placed 8th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
GoPong’s Pool Pong Lounge is a premium 6ft floating beer pong table with built in cup holders for social floating. This product is essentially a version of our popular Party Barge, but without the built in cooler. The 6ft x 3ft table includes 10 cup triangles on each end for full size pool pong play. Each side of the raft is also lined with 4 cup holders for social floating, so you and your friends can float and socialize around the table between pong games. The Pool Lounge can also be used as a floating tanning lounge if you’re ever able to get it all to yourself. The Pool Lounge includes 6 pong balls (cups not included) and is retail packaged. This is a must have for spring break, summer pool parties, or lake boating. Manufacturer’s Note: We inflation test and quality check all rafts before they are packaged, but rarely a bad unit will still slip through. If this happens, we will immediately send a replacement or issue a refund as customer service is our top priority.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pool Games
Anyone who’s ever been fortunate enough to have a backyard swimming pool — or a friend with one — knows that things get a little livelier when a game (or two) is involved. There are, of course, standard pool games like Marco Polo and freeze tag that don’t require any props or toys. But there are also some accessories you can buy to add a little extra fun. Pool game accessories come in all shapes and sizes, from targets for diving after to water guns and balls.
For younger kids, simple games with floating items like basic beach balls offer safe fun. Slightly older kids who are learning to swim can play games that will help them hone their skills. If you can create an obstacle course that will challenge children to stay underwater longer (closely supervised, of course) you can make learning more exciting.
Then there are the older kids and adults. One pool standard for more skilled swimmers is the poolside basketball hoop. With a basketball hoop, all you’ll need is a water-friendly basketball for hours of competitive fun. There are also floating pool games like tic-tac-toe boards and ring toss sets, which can be fun for swimmers of all ages.
For adult pool parties, there’s always beer pong! With a floating version of the classic game, you can create a fun party in your very own swimming pool.
The Pool Game Buying Guide
- Most swimming pool games are inflatable. Before you buy, check into how easy or difficult the items will be to inflate. If a pump is required, make sure it’s included. If not, check that you can easily find one that’s compatible.
- The best thing about inflatable pool toys is that they can often be easily collapsed into a compact design. This makes stuffing them into your suitcase or storing them in a pool closet easy.
- Carefully measure any basketball hoop to make sure your participants will be able to reach it. You might want to upgrade your hoop as your little ones grow to make it more challenging.
- When it comes to playing hoops in the pool, you can purchase either an inflatable, floating game set or an actual backboard and hoop that’s heavily weighted for placement next to the water. If you go with the weighted option, make sure it’s sturdy enough that it won’t topple into the pool, possibly injuring a player, if someone grabs onto the edge of the hoop and pulls down.
- Poolside hoops are designed specifically to stand up to water exposure. You’ll also want to make sure your basketballs are designed for water use.
- Mixing alcohol and swimming can be dangerous. Make sure a responsible adult stays sober and monitors the situation closely to quickly spot someone in danger.
- Safety is a top priority with children. For children who aren’t yet comfortable in the water, a simple game that requires minimal movement can be better. Look for a game that lets kids stand still and toss or move items around. As they get more comfortable, you can progress to more active games.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide