Goplus Easy Clean Quick Bake Countertop Pizza Oven
Last updated date: November 29, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Countertop Pizza Ovens and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Countertop Pizza Oven you should buy.
Update as November 29, 2022:
Checkout The Best Countertop Pizza Oven for a detailed review of all the top countertop pizza ovens.
In our analysis of 19 expert reviews, the Goplus Easy Clean Quick Bake Countertop Pizza Oven placed 11th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Pizza up to 12 inch. Pizza drawer accommodates up to a 12 inch pizza in diameter. With the oven dual backing elements you will be able to bake a frozen pizza from start to finish in less than 15 minutes, and no preheating required. Removable Crumb Tray. Features with a removable crumb tray. To clean crumb tray, remove and rinse with warm soapy water. Wipe dry before placing back in oven. Auto Shut-off Timer. You can set different baking times according to different foods. Baking time can be set between 8-12 minutes based on crust size, topping and personal set. Timer will shut off after set time. Heat-proof Handle. Handles of food rack and tray are insulated and protect your handle safety when taking rack or tray out. Easy to Clean. High quality stainless steel oven body and chrome bake ware are easy to clean, no matter oil or burnt food can be removed with gentle wipe. Please allow pizza baker time to cool before cleaning. (Warning: The handle is stuck in the foam. Please check carefully after receiving good.)
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Countertop Pizza Ovens
Is there anything better than grabbing a fresh slice of pizza? The smell of the dough cooking and the cheese melting is enough to bring everyone to the table.
And when you make your own pizzas at home, you can customize them based on the tastes of your family. There are so many different ways to go: thin crust, thick crust or gluten-free crust? You can even try a cauliflower crust piled high with delicious vegetable toppings. Some prefer classic pepperoni and cheese slices whiles others like to add spinach, sundried tomatoes and grilled chicken to their pizza.
No matter what kind of pizza you’re making, it just tastes better than takeout when it comes out piping hot from your countertop pizza oven. This is a handy kitchen gadget that is similar to a toaster oven. It is designed specifically for baking pizza, but it can also be used to bake a number of other delicious items.
When you’re looking for a countertop pizza oven, the first thing you need to do is decide where you’re going to put it. Scope out your kitchen counter space and decide on the best spot for your pizza oven. It should be close to a wall outlet so that you can plug it in without having to use an extension cord. Be sure to keep it away from the sink so that it won’t get splashed with water. Measure the counter space you have, especially the depth, so that you can find a countertop pizza oven that fits your space.
Be sure to consider how much pizza you’ll be making at one time. For example, do you need a countertop pizza oven that can accommodate a full-size pizza or will you be making smaller individual-sized ones? Do you want to cook more than one pizza at a time? This will help you determine which countertop pizza oven is right for your kitchen.
The Countertop Pizza Oven Buying Guide
- Be sure to carefully check the measurements of the countertop pizza oven and ensure that it will fit on your counter. You should also check the cord length to see whether it will reach to an outlet or whether you’ll need to use an extension cord.
- Safety is a top priority in any kitchen. Check to see which safety features the countertop pizza oven has so that you and your family won’t get hurt. For example, in some countertop pizza ovens, the racks automatically pop out when the door is opened, so you can avoid burning your fingers. Some also have automatic shut-off features so that you don’t have to worry about turning it off on time. It’s important to have an easy-to-remove drip tray to catch any grease so that you can clean it regularly. This helps to prevent fires from flaring up.
- Look at the temperature range and heat settings on the countertop pizza oven and see whether they meet your needs for the foods you plan to cook. Some only have one setting, while others enable you to toast, bake, broil and more.
- How long does it take to bake a pizza? You don’t want to be waiting forever for your pizza to be ready. Check to see the average time the countertop pizza oven takes to cook your food. You’ll also want to see whether it requires extra time to preheat.
- Having an intuitive display and easy-to-use dials is important so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out all the settings. Look for a clear display with simple dials so you can easily get to the settings you need.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide