Goplus 6-Drawer Removable Sliding Keyed Locking Drawers Rolling Tool Chest
Last updated date: December 30, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Rolling Tool Chests and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Rolling Tool Chest you should buy.
Update as December 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Rolling Tool Chest for a detailed review of all the top rolling tool chests.
This well-organized rolling tool chest has room for all of your tools and small parts. The drawers are lockable so you can ensure your items are safe inside. It’s easy to move around with four swivel casters and a handle.
In our analysis of 49 expert reviews, the Goplus 6-Drawer Locking Rolling Tool Chest placed 9th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This is our stylish 2pcs tool chest with roller cabinet which ideal for garages, work spaces or anywhere tool organization is needed. Our cabinet cart are made of high -quality cold rolled steel, durable and strong enough to store many different tools and other things. 4 small drawers, 2 large drawers, 2 trays and 1 big bottom cabinet provide large storage space for you. Tool chest and cabinet come in 2 pieces that allow you to use them separately or together according to your needs. The top chest is fully lockable to protect your tools and valuables. In addition, with four swivel casters ( 2 of them with brake) and a handle on one side , you can move it easily. Don’t hesitate to buy one!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Rolling Tool Chests
How much time do you spend rummaging through all the different tools lying around your workspace to find the right one? If your current toolbox has exceeded its capacity or you need a way to organize your many gadgets, it’s time for a rolling tool chest.
This is a type of large toolbox, often with multiple drawers or sections, that is on wheels. It provides you with easy access to all of your many tools in an organized fashion. Rolling tool chests are usually made out of metal or hard plastic and have four casters that are securely mounted at the bottom of the box. This makes it simple to roll your tool chest to where your workstation is.
There is no right rolling tool chest for everyone. The best kind for you will depend on a number of factors. For example, if you will need to roll your toolbox around a lot, then it’s important to get one with strong casters and wheels. If you think that it will be stationary most of the time, then you don’t need to worry too much about maneuverability.
Consider the weight of the tools you have and any you wish to buy in the future. Different tool chests have varying weight capacities, so you’ll need to keep this in mind when purchasing. Look at the size of the drawers to make sure they can accommodate any bulky or large tools you have. If security is important to you, then you’ll need to look into a rolling tool chest that can lock certain compartments to avoid any tools being stolen or lost.
The Rolling Tool Chest Buying Guide
- One of the most important things to look for when you’re on the hunt for a rolling tool chest is the storage capacity. Be sure to plan for the future by considering how many more tools you may need to buy. Look at the setup of the drawers to make sure there are enough so that you can properly organize your materials. Note the size of the drawers as well so that any oddly shaped tools can fit inside.
- Opt for a rolling tool chest that is made out of durable material. You’ll want to get one that is made from a strong metal like aluminum or steel, or one that is made from hard plastic. Keep in mind that metal tool chests will be more expensive than the plastic ones, but they will also last longer. Plastic ones will be lightweight and easier to move as compared to metal ones which can be quite heavy.
- One of the key benefits of a rolling tool chest is that it is portable. You’ll need to consider how strong the casters are and whether they provide you with the flexibility and maneuverability you need.
- If you plan on traveling with your tool chest, consider one that has a sturdy handle where you can carry your tool chest, in addition to rolling it around.
- When it comes to tool security, you have many options. You can find rolling toll chests that have a lock and key, or you can get ones with combination locks. If you’re prone to losing keys, opt for a locking system that requires a code instead.
- Do you have a lot of small tools or screws, nuts and bolts? Having a magnetic pad in your rolling tool chest is a handy feature that keeps your small metal parts from getting lost or rattling around.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide