Goowin Retro Electroplating Shower Curtain Hooks
Last updated date: May 4, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Shower Curtain Hooks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Shower Curtain Hook you should buy.
Update as May 4, 2022:
Checkout The Best Shower Curtain Hooks for a detailed review of all the top shower curtain hooks.
Outfitted with five upper rollers, these shower curtain hooks allow for a smooth operation. Each set includes a total of 12 hooks, all of which have double hooks to hold both a curtain and a liner. The hooks are made from a 304 stainless steel, so you won't have to worry about rust or corrosion.
In our analysis, the Goowin Goowin Retro Electroplating Shower Curtain Hooks placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
RUSTPROOF STRUCTURE: The shower curtain hooks are made of high quality 304 stainless steel and electroplating process. It is durable, rust and corrosion resistant, perfect for wet bathroom environment. SLIDING SMOOTHLY: The shower curtain rings are designed with special spherical balls, which makes it easy to slide on the shower curtain rod without scratching the shower curtain rod. DOUBLE SHOWER HOOKS: The black shower curtain hooks are made by exquisite craft. The obstacle on both sides fix the rollwer balls to keep balance, which prevent shower curtain from falling off, it’s strong enough to hold both heavy curtain and liner. BEAUTIFUL & ELEGANT: The electroplating shower curtain hooks rust proof design as simple and generous style, suitable for both retro and modern bathroom. It can last for long-term use and won’t fade. PACKAGING & WARRANTY: Set of 12 shower hooks for curtain fits all standard size shower curtain rods. If you have any questions, please contact us in time and we will make sure you are satisfied with the answer!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Shower Curtain Hooks
How often do you pay attention to the shower curtain rings in a bathroom? You might not even notice your own after you initially put them in place. But shower curtain rings can be the perfect accent for a bathroom. Even if your guests don’t notice them on a conscious level, your shower curtain rings add to the overall aesthetic of your bathroom.
But you’ll want your shower curtain rings to be functional as well. Few things can be as frustrating as trying to get those rings to slide across the curtain rod. Many of the standard types of rings can make you struggle. Newer shower curtain rings are designed to glide easily along, making hanging your curtain a breeze.
At one time, shower curtains were pretty much all hung with rings. They were simple and latched around your curtain rod. But manufacturers now have removed the need to fuss with a latch by using a hook design. An S-shaped hook makes it easy to slide one curve of the “S” on the curtain rod while the other slips easily through the holes in the curtain and liner.
One newer design is a double hook, which lets you attach the liner and curtain separately. That puts a little space between the two, making it easier to keep the liner inside the tub and the curtain outside.
The Shower Curtain Hook Buying Guide
- Plastic has long been a popular material for shower curtain rings and hooks. It resists rust and corrosion. But it can be subject to mold. Rust-resistant metals are often a better option.
- One benefit to plastic is that it doesn’t make noise as it slides along the curtain rod. Metal hooks can make a sound that bothers some homeowners.
- A newer innovation is a roller ball that ensures the hook will glide easily along the shower curtain rod.
- Some curtain hooks have embellishments like crystals or buttons. These peek through the slots in the curtain to add a little extra something to the look of your shower.
- Shower curtain hooks come in sets of 12, which should match the holes in the curtain and liner.
- Even though your shower curtain hooks will likely blend in with the décor, it can help to choose a set that matches your chosen shower curtain. For that reason, it might be best to choose your curtain first, then look for the right hooks to go with it.
- Keep in mind that your shower curtain hooks will need to be able to handle the weight of your shower curtain and liner easily. Most should be more than capable of this, but check the weight capacity if you’ve chosen an unusually heavy curtain.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide