Goorin Bros. Animal Truck Hat
Last updated date: July 26, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Truck Hats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Truck Hat you should buy.
Update as August 17, 2021:
Checkout The Best Truck Hat for a detailed review of all the top truck hats.
In our analysis, the Goorin Bros. Goorin Bros. Animal Truck Hat placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
57% Polyester, 43% Cotton. Imported. Adjustable closure. Hand Wash Only. This hat is one of Goorin’s signature, ever-evolving, Animal Farm Collection pieces. Adjustable Snap Backstrap To Fit All Sizes.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Truck Hats
Truck hats date back to the early 1960s when businesses started giving them away to truckers as promotional items. The traditional style has a tall, stiff front that was originally designed to display company logos, and the back is made of mesh for ventilation.
Snapback hats are more like baseball hats, which have adjustable snap closures in the back and wide, flat brims.
These days, you can find traditional and hybrid styles that have both kinds of characteristics. They come in assorted colors, with different kinds of brims.
If you aren’t into logos, you can find plain ones in both kinds of styles. Some are one-size-fits-all without the adjustable backs, and some do not have the mesh ventilation that can keep you cooler.
Truck hats — or trucker hats, as they are often called — make great gifts. Many people love these hats for casual wear, when driving or camping, or for trips to the beach or pool.
The Truck Hat Buying Guide
- Caps can run big or small, depending on their construction and your head size. If this is a concern based on the specifications from the manufacturer, opt for an adjustable back closure.
- Do not wear trucker hats that are too tight, as this could cause a headache.
- Hats that are too big can make your head look smaller.
- Trucker hats can be worn forward, backward or even sideways to make a statement.
- Some trucker hats are machine washable, but others are definitely not. Read all manufacturer instructions before laundering.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide