Goody Ouchless Hair Scrunchie, 8-Count
Last updated date: October 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hair Scrunchies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hair Scrunchie you should buy.
Update as October 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Hair Scrunchie for a detailed review of all the top hair scrunchies.
This eight-pack of comfy black fabric hair scrunchies makes it easy to pull your hair back without pain. They are made of a soft, waffle-knit fabric for the ultimate in comfort.
In our analysis, the Goody Goody Ouchless Hair Scrunchie, 8-Count placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Designed to be extra-gentle, Goody Ouchless Scrunchies won’t pull or snag your hair. These classic hair scrunchies offer a funky twist with fun bright colors or natural colors made from a knit material. Try wearing one with a ponytail, or even around the base of a bun, for a splash of extra color and style.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hair Scrunchies
When choosing your next pack of hair scrunchies, you should first consider the sorts of outfits you plan to use them with. If you dress in neutrals, like black, white, brown or gray, you could consider scrunchies that are colorful or have prints to add a pop of color to your outfit. However, you could also take the opposite approach and select a black scrunchie to match.
Scrunchies are available in a variety of materials, colors and styles. Some even have fun printed fabric for a splash of whimsy and fun. If you are buying for a child, colors and prints might be even more appreciated.
Some scrunchies are made to be “ouchless,” which means they won’t pinch or pull your hair. This is a particularly nice feature for littles ones, who tend to be pickier about how their hairdo feels. If you’re concerned about the feel of a scrunchie, you could also consider one made of velvet, satin or chiffon for a more comfortable wearing experience.
When you are choosing a package of hair scrunchies, you should also consider your hair type. If you have very thin or fine hair, look for scrunchies with a smaller diameter. If your hair is very thick, you’ll want to purchase larger sizes to accommodate your locks.
The Hair Scrunchie Buying Guide
- Buying a multi-pack of hair scrunchies allows you to make last-minute choices to match your mood or your outfit.
- Since scrunchies come in so many colors and prints, you can easily find one to match.
- Use a shower curtain ring or removable dowel to hang your scrunchies and keep them organized.
- You can sort your scrunchies by color to make it easier to find the one you want in a hurry.
- Some scrunchies are better suited for being active. Look for a thick, absorbent fabric to soak up sweat.
- Velvet and satin scrunchies are great for dressing up your hairdo.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide