GooDee Wireless Smart Mini Projector
Last updated date: October 10, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mini Projectors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mini Projector you should buy.
Update as October 10, 2022:
Checkout The Best Mini Projector for a detailed review of all the top mini projectors.
This mini projector is constructed using technology that keeps the unit running cool, while also remaining virtually noise-free. Since the device is able to connect wirelessly, you won't even need to use an adapter. You can connect the projector to your cell phone, laptop or Fire TV.
In our analysis of 36 expert reviews, the GooDee Wireless Smart Mini Projector placed 6th when we looked at the top 22 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
WiFi Wireless Connection & Wired Connection: GooDee 2021 update WiFi projector compatible with the iOS/Android/Chromecast /Windows 10 system. Once-time WiFi wireless or wired (use an original USB data cable) link to your devices. Don’t spend any extra money. Full HD 1080P Supported & IMAX Projection: W18 mini video projector supported resolution:1920*1080, Aspect Ratio: 16:9/4:3, unique light reflection technology, can reduce 51% of the direct light damage compared with TV and get the maximum protection of the eyes. Adjust projector distance to get 200″ huge projection size with 14.5ft, bring an excellent spectating experience like an IMAX! [100″ Projector Screen Included] Lower Noise & Built-in Speakers: GooDee smart projectors are equipped with an innovative cooling system with heat dispersion, as well as a noise suppression technology that cuts fan sound in half. Built-in speakers offer excellent loud sound quality, you can also link to an external speaker to meet your higher sound expectations. 50000 hrs lamp lifetimes, you can use it for more than 10 years! Multimedia Portable Projector: GooDee home projectors have HDMI, AV, VGA, SD Card and USB port, can easily work with your Laptop, PCs, TV Box, Fire TV Stick, PS3, PS4, X-Box, SD Card, MacBook, iPad, iPhone, Android Smartphones, fits for playing movies, videos, TV series, photos sharing, football matches and playing games, etc. 6 Years Warranty & Professional Support: GooDee offers 6 months free return for a full refund and 6-year free repair. Long-life professional customer service & technical support. You can contact us anytime from Amazon Seller Technical Support and we will 24-7-365 to help you solve the problem.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mini Projectors
Businesses aren’t the only ones using projectors today. Consumers have realized the value of having a device around for streaming video, watching movies or gaming with friends. But whether you’re buying a projector for personal or professional use, a smaller, more portable version can open up opportunities.
Mini projectors are designed to be portable enough to carry around while also packing the same punch as a much larger model. You’ll get bright, crisp colors and long battery life in some mini projectors, making them great whether you’re presenting in a conference room or enjoying movie night at a friend’s house.
One thing to consider as you shop for a projector is mobile connectivity. Some projectors connect up to your favorite smartphone or tablet to let you access your files or stream from your favorite apps. It’s important to look at compatibility if you’re choosing a projector to work with your existing mobile device, especially if you don’t have iOS or Android operating systems.
Then there are the mini projectors that don’t require you to connect to anything at all. These projectors have their own operating systems that let you access your own files and even use built-in apps. If you’re going to be streaming, you’ll need to make sure you can connect to wireless where you’ll be using it.
For audiophiles, sound is essential. Unfortunately, not all projectors come with good speakers, and you’ll probably find that applies to miniature projectors, as well. Some projectors come with great speakers built-in, which means you’ll get high-quality sound when you’re streaming or gaming. You can even use some projectors as a Bluetooth speaker to listen to your favorite music.
Power is also a consideration with miniature projectors. Despite being portable, some projectors don’t run on battery power, so you’ll have to consistently find somewhere to plug in your adaptor. Even those that do run on batteries have limited runtime, which is something you’ll have to consider every time you fire your projector up.
The Mini Projector Buying Guide
- If you’re buying a projector for portability, chances are you want to be able to travel without the burden of extra equipment. With some mini projectors, you’ll be able to link up to a smartphone or tablet, which means you can conduct a presentation or show a movie directly from the device you have with you. Look for a projector that is compatible with iOS and Android devices, letting you grab documents, photos and videos from your phone.
- With some mini projectors, you won’t even need the mobile device. Some projectors have Android built-in, which means you can plug in a USB drive or download apps through the projector itself. It some options even come preloaded with Amazon Video and Netflix. With these projectors, you won’t even have to install anything to start watching your favorite TV shows.
- You’ll likely want to factor in size and weight when choosing a portable projector, especially if you’re hauling it around the country. Some of these mini projectors are impressively small and can weigh in at only 0.8 ounces.
- You’ll probably see the term “lumens” when you’re researching projectors. They’re directly connected to the brightness and quality of the image you’ll get.
- The best projector can depend heavily on what you’ll be using it to do. If you plan to use it in daylight for activities, like presentations in office conference rooms, focus on a projector that has clear and crisp text projection. For use in extremely dark rooms, though, you’ll probably find models focused on movie and video projection to be better.
- To be truly portable, you’ll need your mini projector to be able to run on batteries. As convenient in size as many of these mini projectors are, they often will surprisingly require a power adaptor to run. For true portability, look for models with big batteries that will last as long as you need them to.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide