GOODCARE The Avengers Shower Curtain
Last updated date: February 22, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kids Shower Curtains and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kids Shower Curtain you should buy.
In our analysis of 4 expert reviews, the GOODCARE GOODCARE The Avengers Shower Curtain placed 11th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note July 1, 2020:
Checkout The Best Kids Shower Curtain for a detailed review of all the top kids shower curtains.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Free shower curtain rings, easy to install and use. It's easy to clean and machine washable (do not bleach). Please hang up to dry. The patterns are colorful, clear and non-fading. The shower curtains are 100% polyester, NO PEVA, waterproof. It's safety and environmental protection, It will not damage the health of your family. Quick and luxurious way to refresh and completely change the appearance of a bathroom without a big expense with a single touch. Original design, Modern Stylish, multiple color options.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kids Shower Curtains
Whether you have a bathroom dedicated to the kids or a shared family bathroom, you’ll want to make it child-friendly when your kids are young. This creates an attractive atmosphere, so your little ones will want to take baths and learn proper hygiene habits.
As you browse the available kids shower curtains, you’ll want to consider the construction material. Polyester curtains tend to fair better than cotton. They are more wrinkle-resistant and tend to dry faster if they get splashed by a child happily playing in the bath.
Next, check that the kids’ shower curtain is equipped with metal reinforced buttonholes. Holes that are not reinforced won’t withstand any tugs by little ones who haven’t yet learned to be gentle. These types of holes also work well with any type of shower hook or ring you want to use.
Make sure you check the measurements of the shower curtain, as you want them to match the width of your tub and the space between your shower curtain rod and the floor. You’ll find most curtains have a length of 72 inches, but different measurements for the width. You’ll find the width of these curtains ranges between 60 and 72 inches.
Finally, you’ll want to look for a kids’ shower curtain pattern that matches the child’s age and interests. You could go with a cartoon character, an educational curtain with letters and numbers on it or a curtain with an artistic design. Older children may appreciate a curtain with colorful geometric shapes on the front. If you’d like, you can choose two or three patterns and let your child pick their favorite.
DWYM Fun Fact
According to the Mayo Clinic, parents should give their babies a bath about three times per week in a water temperature of around 100 degrees Fahrenheit. They also recommend turn your water heater to below 120 Fahrenheit while your children are young to prevent scalding.
Once your child reaches the age of six, he or she may be ready to switch from a bath to showering. During the transition, parents may wish to place a non-slip bathmat in the shower or even use a shower chair. It’s also important that the parent remain close by until the child has the hang of showering alone safely.
The Kids Shower Curtain Buying Guide
- Most kids shower curtains are meant to be used with a vinyl shower curtain liner, which is not included and must be purchased separately.
- Not all kids shower curtains come with curtain rings or S hooks, so you may have to buy a set before you can install the curtain.
- Always check the shower curtain’s cleaning instructions. Some are machine washable with no special instructions, while others must be washed on cold water and tumbled dry on low heat.
- Do not use bleach when washing your shower curtain.
- Never leave younger children unattended in a bathtub. Drowning can occur in just 60 seconds.
- Size and design both play a part in the overall price of a kids shower curtain. For example, you’ll pay more for the Riyidecor Alphabet Shower Curtain than the KidsDisney Finding Dory Lagoon Shower Curtain, as it measures a little bigger. Also, since the Necky Jennifer Starry Night Battlefront Shower Curtain has a more elaborate design than the iDesign Multi-Colored Fabric Doodle Shower Curtain, it is able to command a higher price.