Golden State Art Wood & Real Glass 20 X 16-Inch Picture Frame
Last updated date: January 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top 20 x 16 Picture Frames and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best 20 x 16 Picture Frame you should buy.
Update as January 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best 20 x 16 Picture Frame for a detailed review of all the top 20 x 16 picture frames.
Coming in black, this frame is made of sturdy wood and has a tempered glass cover for more durability. You get flexible hanging options and tabs that make it easy to swap out pictures.
In our analysis, the Golden State Art Golden State Art Wood & Real Glass 20 X 16-Inch Picture Frame placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DESIGN: Black Poster Frame, Solid Wood,Real Glass. Frame Include:One 16X20 Black Frame ,Real Glass, Backboard,Four Sawtooth Hangers for Wall Display Horizontally Or Vertically ,Swivel Tabs to Put in and Take out Pictures Easily. Fit For: 16x20 Inch Picture,Photo,Poster,Prints,Artworks. Poster Frame Suit For: Any Room,Any Ocassion, Great gift for You,Family,Friends to Keep the Precious Times Even Though it flies. PROTECTIVE PACKAGING: Well Package to Keep the Frame Delivery to you safely.No REASON to Return, No WORRIED to Purchase.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On 20 X 16 Picture Frames
If you want to display a larger photo or piece of artwork, a 20 x 16 picture frame can work well. Not only can the frame offer protection from dust, but it can add a bit of style to complement what you’re displaying. While picture frames often look similar to each other, you can still find a lot of variety to fit your tastes and needs.
You’ll often find 20 x 16 picture frames with moulding made of wood, plastic or metal. While wood frames can offer a contemporary look, metal frames appear more elegant and plastic frames offer a minimalistic look. If you’re looking for durability, metal and wooden frames perform better than plastic ones.
Regardless of the frame material you choose, you’ll find plenty of options for how wide the frame moulding is as well as which colors are available. If you’re looking for a minimalist frame, you might opt for one with very narrow moulding in a neutral color like black, white or brown. To emphasize the frame more, you can also go for one with a thicker moulding and bolder color that complements the image or art you’re hanging.
You’ll want to decide whether you want a 20 x 16 frame that includes a mat. Usually, you’ll opt for one when you’re displaying a smaller item than the frame, and the mat will help showcase your photo better. You’ll most often find white mats included, and you’ll want to make sure you choose one labeled as acid-free to avoid harming your art.
When looking for a 20 x 16 picture frame, you’ll also need to choose between one with a glass or acrylic cover. A glass cover offers a professional appearance and scratches less often, but it’s heavier and can present a safety risk if it breaks. On the other hand, an acrylic cover is lighter and doesn’t have the risk of shattering and causing injury. However, this material can scratch more easily and cost more than glass.
Also, make sure you choose a 20 x 16 picture frame with an appropriate backing. You’ll often foam and cardboard backings, but some frames use wood. If you choose a cardboard one, consider opting for one that is acid-free and sturdy such as matboard.
Keep how you’ll hang the 20 x 16 picture frame in mind. Many frames already have hanging hardware attached to the back so you can hang the picture vertically, horizontally or other. However, others require that you install the hardware yourself; this offers more flexibility but requires extra work.
The 20 X 16 Picture Frame Buying Guide
- Before using your 20 x 16 picture frame, check if the cover has a plastic film over it for protection. You’ll want to carefully remove this before you insert your photo or artwork and hang the frame.
- Always measure the size of your picture before you go with a 20 x 16 frame. Also, don’t forget to check the frame’s specifications and add space to your image size if you’re going with a matted frame.
- Hanging larger picture frames can get tricky, so do some preparation for the best results. While lighter pictures can do well with standard nails, consider a drywall anchor if the picture is particularly heavy. You’ll also want to have a tape measure handy to help determine the best hanging spot on the wall.
- If you plan to occasionally swap out what you’re displaying in the frame, consider choosing a frame that has special tabs on the back. These make it easier to remove and insert pictures more quickly.
- If you hang the picture frame in a sunny location, glare can become an issue. In that case, you might consider going for a frame with a non-glare acrylic cover. While this option can make the colors look a bit muted, you’ll still benefit from having the picture more viewable than if you chose a glass cover.
- You can find ways to customize your 20 x 16 picture frame, especially if you go for one with more border space. You might use stickers for custom text above and below the picture, or you could use a metallic marker.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide