Golden Apple Disposable Shot Glasses, 50-Count
Last updated date: January 29, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Disposable Shot Glasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Disposable Shot Glass you should buy.
Editor's Note January 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Disposable Shot Glass for a detailed review of all the top disposable shot glasses.
These disposable cups have wide, rolled rims for comfortable use. Slightly flexible plastic reduces the chance of breakage from squeezing. Works well for shots, water coolers, mouth rinse and more.
In our analysis, the Golden Apple Golden Apple Disposable Shot Glasses, 50-Count placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Ideal for kids, water coolers, mouth rinsing, small shots, jello, ices, and home made desserts Disposable, can be used once or as many times as you feel like Safe to use. Made of BPA free plastic,Flexible and crack resistant 1 Package with 50 Cup
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Disposable Shot Glasses
Disposable shot glasses are handy and affordable when you need small cups or containers for an event or for everyday use. Comparing the many options available can take time, but knowing what to look for helps you select the best choice quickly.
While disposable shot glasses are generally designed to hold two ounces of liquid, the shape of the cup might be important, depending on how you plan to use them. For instance, if you want to use the cups to hold dip for crudites, you might prefer glasses with wider bottoms.
The color of the cups is another consideration. Crystal clear shot glasses are ideal for samples, such as beverages at a wine tasting or snacks at a brand table. Alternatively, brightly colored cups can be a fun addition to use at a party.
Some disposable shot glass sets include snap-on lids. While this might be unnecessary if you intend to serve beverages in the cups, lids are essential if you will use them as portable food containers or even if you need to carry jello shots to an event.
Think about the temperature of the beverages or food you plan to fill the cups with. Some disposable glasses hold up well to heat and ice.
Finally, consider how much you want to spend. Take time to do the math and figure out your desired price per disposable shot glass. Since you can purchase them in several package sizes, knowing this price point will help you find the best deal.
The Disposable Shot Glass Buying Guide
- Jello shots and other alcoholic beverages are just one way to use shot glasses. You can serve everything from appetizers to dessert in disposable shot cups for a fun and economical addition to a party, wedding or another event.
- Serve crudites to party guests in disposable shot glasses. Pour dip or dressing into the bottom of each cup. Slice carrots, celery, bell peppers or other vegetables into sticks and place several upright into each shot glass.
- Serve various one-bite desserts in shot glasses. Some suitable sweets include cheesecake shooters, pudding shots, and meringue pie bites, among others.
- Use disposable shot glasses for small planting projects. Children can help plant seeds or small succulents in cups with a bit of soil. When the plants begin to grow, they can easily be transplanted to the garden.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide