Gold Armour Salt and Pepper Grinder Set
Last updated date: April 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Salt Grinders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Salt Grinder you should buy.
Editor's Note April 19, 2021:
Checkout The Best Salt Grinder for a detailed review of all the top salt grinders.
In our analysis of 72 expert reviews, the Gold Armour Gold Armour Salt and Pepper Grinder Set placed 7th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Premium Salt & Pepper Grinder Set of 2 - Salt and Pepper Shakers Mill, Stainless Steel Adjustable Coarseness Great Gift Set - Salt Grinders and Pepper Mill Shaker Mills Set (5.2 inches tall). *****Please note: Salt and pepper are not included. Bonus Stand included.***** Bring out the flavor in your food. The right amounts and blends of salt 'n pepper will render you a culinary artist at every meal. Additionally, nothing complements a set table more than a smart pair of salt and pepper shakers. ✔The salt grinder and pepper grinder are both built with an adjustable ceramic grinding mechanism that allows you to manually choose the coarseness of the seasoning, ranging from fine to coarse. ✔The grinders sit upright on the glass sphere base; the seasoning never leaves a mess on your table or counter. ✔With covered lid caps, our salt and pepper grinders keep your spices fresh longer. ✔ A Gold Armour salt and pepper grinder set in the stainless finish will fit well in nearly all kitchens. Say goodbye to your old salt and pepper shakers! ✔ Easy cleanup! Simply unscrew the bottom glass sphere and hand wash the grinding mechanism and the glass sphere with a mild soap. Whats in the "The Gold Armour Salt and Pepper Mill Set" Box? 1. Two Adjustable Coarseness Salt/Pepper Mills - 5.2 inches tall 2. One Stainless Steel matching stand (Bonus) Our Guarantee to You: If you're not happy, we're not happy. We have a 100% money back guarantee on all of our products. If the product is defective or damaged WE WILL REPLACE IT FOR YOU, no questions asked. We are in business because of you! YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR GOAL. Purchase this beautiful set by selecting the "Add to cart" button today. *******Please note: Salt and pepper are not included.*******
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Salt Grinders
No dining table is complete without a salt and pepper grinder. These two spices add a burst of flavor to a host of foods, and having a set readily available where you eat allows all guests seated at the table to season their meal to taste. There are a few things you’ll want to consider as you begin your hunt for the perfect grinder.
Check the construction. Some models are made using acrylic bodies, while others are created from glass. You’ll also find models that are completely constructed from wood. While these are attractive, they don’t allow you to view the amount of spice left in the grinder.
Examine the grinding mechanism and take note of the materials used to make it. The OXO Clear Salt Grinder uses a ceramic grinder that won’t absorb any of the spice’s flavors or odors, while the Willow & Everett Stainless Steel Salt and Pepper Grinder Set is made of stainless steel that won’t rust or stain.
Review how many coarseness settings the grinder has to see if it meets your needs. The Cole & Mason Medium Forest Wood Salt Mill features three coarse settings; however, other models offer as many as five. You’ll also want to make sure you can switch from fine to coarse with ease, especially if you’re working on multiple dishes at the same time.
Inspect the grinder to see how easy or tough it is to refill. Models with screw top lids are ideal, as are tops that release when you simply pull upward. Keep in mind that some models are refilled from the top, while others are refilled from the bottom. You may actually need to flip the grinder over to unscrew the cap.
Look for any extras that may set one grinder apart from another. The Latent Epicure Salt and Pepper Grinder Set, for example, is battery operated and able to grind your spices with the touch of a button. It also comes with an LED light that lets you know when you’ve added just the right amount of spice and a plastic stand that collects any extra salt and pepper remnants.
The Salt Grinder Buying Guide
- If the salt grinder you’re interested in comes with a warranty or guarantee, make sure you know what it covers. Some warranties and guarantees only cover the grinding mechanism. That won’t help if you have a problem with the lid or the actual container.
- It’s good practice to clean out your salt and pepper grinders from time to time. To do this, you’ll need to unscrew the lids and shake out any old spices that still remain in the grinders. If you have any trouble getting them out, use a can of air to force it out. Now you can scrub the inside of the grinders with a bottle brush and a little dish soap. Feel free to use a regular washcloth or sponge to clean the outside. Allow the grinders to air dry. If the outside glass has any streaks, you can wipe them away with a little white distilled vinegar.
- Your pepper grinder can be used to grind other foods as well. You can use them to grind mushrooms for a soup, coffee beans for a hot cup of java and coriander seeds for a homemade salad dressing.
- Prices for salt grinders vary by the materials used to construct them, as well as any special features they may have. You’ll find the Willow & Everett Stainless Steel Salt and Pepper Grinder Set and the OXO Clear Salt Grinder are more affordable options, as they are more standard. Shoppers will find the Latent Epicure Salt and Pepper Grinder Set commands a higher price thanks to its battery-powered and one-button operation. The Cole & Mason Medium Forest Wood Salt Mill is also more expensive because it’s made using a rich attractive wood that’s more upscale.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide