GoHygiene Disposable Toilet Seat Covers
Last updated date: January 22, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toilet Seat Covers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toilet Seat Cover you should buy.
Public restroom? No problem. The GoHygiene Disposable Toilet Seat Covers are small enough to take with you everywhere you go, so you'll always be prepared for a public restroom. Each cover is made from biodegradable material that is both easy to flush and safe for the environment. In our analysis of 20 expert reviews, the GoHygiene GoHygiene Disposable Toilet Seat Covers placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note January 22, 2020:
Checkout The Best Toilet Seat Cover for a detailed review of all the top toilet seat covers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
4 PACKS + 1 FREE PACK = 5 PACKS (50-COUNT) IN TOTAL ! GOING AWAY? DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT THESE - SUPERB NEW TRAVEL ACCESSORY! BRILLIANT NEW TOILETRY PRODUCT! OURS ARE MADE FROM PURE VIRGIN MATERIAL & NOT RECYCLED PAPER! Here's just a GREAT solution to avoid direct contact with an unsanitary toilet seat, simply overlaying it with one or two of these disposable paper seat covers. 1 Pack of Disposable Paper Toilet Seat Covers contains 10-COUNT in total. Hygienic, Flushable seat covers, Provide a Germ-Free Protective Barrier against Cross-Infection. They are Pocket-Size, Lightweight, Re-sealable Packs, Single use, Disposable and Fit over a Standard Toilet Seat. They are ideal for when needing to use a Public Toilet (W.C.) everywhere when out and about: At Place of Work, Shopping Center Public toilets, On Holiday, On Airplanes, Trains, At Outdoor Events, For Potty training kids and so many other places! This is normally a hard to find item in shops, so don't miss out on this super peace-of-mind product.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toilet Seat Covers
No matter where you are, you’ll need to use a restroom at least a few times a day. If you’re at home, you probably aren’t too worried about germs, especially if you regularly clean your bathrooms. But when you’re in public, you likely don’t have that reassurance. In fact, most people experience a less-than-sanitary public washroom at least a couple of times a year.
To help reduce customer concerns, many public restrooms have toilet seat covers in a dispenser on the wall. But you may not realize you can also buy your own. Some toilet seat covers are even small enough to carry in your purse, pocket or bag so that you’ll always be prepared. Those with children often find disposable toilet seat covers are crucial to have on hand while away from home, and some even come with kid-friendly designs that inject a little whimsy into the experience.
Another type of toilet seat cover is built for businesses that need refills for their dispensers. If you own a small business where only your employees and clients use your restroom, you may be able to get away with buying a small package of refills for your dispensers every couple of months. But public restrooms with constant foot traffic will need to buy these in bulk, as you’ll find they’re being refilled on a far more consistent basis.
DYWM Fun Fact
In addition to toilet seat covers, you can keep yourself safer from germs in public toilets by avoiding the middle stalls. The center toilets tend to be the most used, making either the first stall or the very last one a wise option. The middle stalls tend to be the most used due to an observed phenomenon called “centrality preference,” which states that when given options, most people will steer toward items that are in the middle versus those on either the leftmost or rightmost side. Studies of public restrooms found that the end stalls were least used, but if the middle stalls were taken, men tended to go for the first still while women chose the stall that was farthest from the door.
The Toilet Seat Cover Buying Guide
- Not all toilet seats are shaped the same. Most seats in public restrooms have what is known as a “U shape,” which feature an opening in the front and more of an elongated shape. U-shaped toilets are said to give women more room to wipe, but they are also less expensive. Home toilets won’t have that gap, and they may either be round or elongated in design.
- If you want a comfortable at-home experience, consider a fabric toilet seat that will provide both warmth and cushioning.
- For disposable toilet seat covers, flushability is important. This may make the cover thinner than you’d prefer, but thicker covers are more likely to clog toilets.
- The thin design of the covers you typically find in public restrooms can make it easy to tear and tougher to keep in place during use. But if you’re a business buying in bulk, you have to weigh the extra cost and clog risk of higher-quality covers against the convenience to your customers. If you’re a consumer buying one to take with you, a thicker, larger cover may be worth the extra expense.
- As you’re shopping for covers, consider that some feature a two-layer design that will provide extra protection from the seat beneath it.
- If you’re buying toilet seat covers to keep with you at all times, portability will be a top issue. Some aren’t individually packed, which means you’ll have to store them in a bag or holder if you’re tucking them into your purse or jacket pocket.