Gogooda Underwear Tangle-Free Laundry Bags, 7-Pack
Last updated date: January 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Laundry Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Laundry Bag you should buy.
Update as January 26, 2023:
Checkout The Best Laundry Bag for a detailed review of all the top laundry bags.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the Gogooda Underwear Tangle-Free Laundry Bags, 7-Pack placed 12th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Are you tired of washing by hands? Are you sick of looking for little pieces? It’s time to use Gogooda Laundry Bags! Our washing bags are designed to protect your clothes from snagging, tangling and tearing while machine washing and drying, making the washing easier and quicker 1111 22222 3333 For down jacket,cotton wadded jacket,sheet,window screening,etc. For blouse,sweater,coat,pants or two T-shirts,Thermal underwear,etc. For socks,underwear, lingerie, scarf,etc. Why choose our mesh laundry bag? 1-5 1-7 1-8 All in One Premium Rust-Free Zippers Automatic lock so zipper won’t open when wash-ing and drying, zipper cover for extra protection, no rust. Zip up and pro-tect your clothes while washing and drying Durable and Reusable Made of strong, long lasting polypropylene ny-lon. Soap and water flow easily through the mesh for optimal cleaning. Protect and Organize Mesh bags protect your garments from tangling, snagging, or pulling in washer or dryer. While also minimizing the chance of colors bleeding into each other. Great for organizing your clothes when packing for a trip All in One Different Sizes to meet your different washing needs. The laundry bag is machine washable（maximum wash temperature 140℉ ） and dryable（tumble dry below 140℉）. Please do not dry cleaning,bleaching or ironing the bags.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Laundry Bags
Laundry bags are a handy invention that help folks tackle their wash with ease. In addition to keeping socks from magically disappearing during a cycle in the dryer, these bags protect undergarments with hooks and straps from getting snagged during washing and drying. Laundry bags can be used to transport laundry to a laundromat or to collect soiled garments during a vacation.
If you’d like to give laundry bags a try, there are a few things you’ll want to be on the look out for as you shop. Start by examining the fabric the laundry bag is made out of. Ideally, it should be constructed out of a mesh material that is see-through. This fabric is washable and allows users to clearly see which laundry items are in the bag. This is especially helpful when traveling and going through airport security.
You may opt for a bag that isn’t made of mesh, like the HOMEST Travel Laundry Bag, 2-Pack. This bag is designed specifically for travel. It folds up small, so you can toss it in your suitcase. While you’re away, you place your dirty laundry in the bag. The bag expands as you add to it and has a drawstring for closing the bag once it’s full.
Next, make sure that your laundry bag set comes with bags in different sizes. You’ll find some sets come in up to four sizes, often with colored zippers that identify the size. This way, you have smaller bags for your socks and undergarments and larger bags for your blouses.
Pay attention to how the laundry bags close. Some bags use zippers. Since zippers can get caught on other clothing in the washing machine, you’ll need a bag with a fold-over top to cover up the zipper.
Consider any additional uses you may want the laundry bags to perform. For example, some laundry bags or laundry cubes actually have handles that make them portable. They are excellent for carrying to the laundromat or for organizing clothing to fit in a suitcase. You may even find a set that comes with a special bag for storing your digital devices. These bags are waterproof, so your devices are safe from splashes if you’re visiting a beach or lake resort.
The Laundry Bag Buying Guide
- Always refer to the product label for cleaning instructions. Although some laundry bags are safe to toss in your washing machine, they are not recommended for the high heat setting in your dryer. Waterproof designs may only require a wipe down with a soft soapy sponge instead of being fully submerged in a washing machine full of water.
- Never overfill your laundry bag before washing. In order for the clothes to get clean, they need to have space to move around.
- Avoid using laundry bags with drawstrings in the washing machine. The strings can get caught and cause damage to parts of your washer or to any other clothes in the wash at the time.
- To make sorting clothing in your laundry room easier, consider hanging S hooks from your laundry room shelving and placing the mesh bags on the hooks. You can even line them up by size.
- Consider a few alternative uses for your mesh laundry bags. Use them to store beach, pool and bath toys. The bags are also excellent at keeping bugs away from your food when you’re getting ready for a picnic. Simply place the bowl of food inside the bag and zip it up until you’re ready to serve it. Mesh laundry bags are also capable of holding Legos when the original packaging breaks and your kids’ sports gear in between games and practices.
- When comparing laundry bag prices, it is important to consider the material the bags are made out of and how many bags you’re getting in each set. Bags made entirely of mesh are the most inexpensive. You’ll also find sets with a higher number of pieces cost more than sets that have just one or two bags. It’s best to divide the total sales price by the number of laundry bags in the set to get the price per bag. Then you’ll be able to use that figure to determine which set is the best deal.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide