God Glam It Bamboo Handheld Rave Fan
Last updated date: September 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Rave Fans and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Rave Fan you should buy.
Update as September 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Rave Fan for a detailed review of all the top rave fans.
Not only does this rave fan allow you to add to the look of your outfit, but it also keeps you nice and cool. The fans themselves are constructed from a sturdy bamboo, so you won't have to worry about them falling apart. They're also easily portable, thanks to being lightweight and foldable.
In our analysis, the God Glam It God Glam It Bamboo Handheld Rave Fan placed 5th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Satin. YOUR PERSONALIZED ACCESSORY: Integrating a superb bamboo fan into an outfit is an eccentric touch that will take your style to the next level. The incredible God Glam It folding fans are unique accessories that will make you feel fancy and chic regardless of whom you want to impress. PREMIUM QUALITY: Our beautiful big folding fans are crafted by professionals that take care of every detail. The handheld fans are made with satin and a sturdy bamboo painted black for a more luxurious effect. UNIVERSAL USE: This Chinese fan is a perfect accessory for boosting your festival look, your parade outfit, festival outfit or simply impress your friends with your eccentric and ravishing style. The Japanese fan can also be used for party décor or weddings. EASY TO USE: Unlike other women fans, our hand fan is lightweight and easy to use. It is foldable and makes a loud clack when opened so that everyone will notice you. The message on the Asian fan is loud and clear. GREAT GIFT: Order this superb black fan for yourself or as a fun and outrageous gift for your friends. This chic accessory is a unique present for a birthday, anniversary, wedding, or bridal shower. Have endless fun and be yourself with this bamboo fan!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Rave Fans
An interesting trend has emerged at raves, concerts and other crowd gatherings in recent years. Partygoers show up bearing interesting fans, inspired by the Asian folding fans that have been popular throughout history.
They may look attractive, but rave fans, at their heart, keep you cool. At an outdoor festival or concert, they come in especially handy, especially if you’re baking in the sun all day. But even indoor gatherings can become sweatboxes after a while. If you have enough space, opening one of these fans and waving it in front of you can make a small improvement.
But for most people, rave fans are all about costuming. They make a great, eye-catching accessory for many party-based events, going well beyond raves to be seen at concerts, drag shows, clubs and more. Most of the rave fans you’ll see on the market are designed to be opened and carried around, with eye-catching designs that let everyone know you’re there to have a good time.
You’ll find most rave fans focus on bright designs that help create a festive mood. These fans may depict anything from scenery to characters to abstract shapes and beyond. It’s a great way to express your personality. However, you may find it hard to find one that matches your outfit exactly. The good news is, it doesn’t have to. Just choose one you like and enjoy.
If you ask around, you’ll quickly learn the one defining feature in a rave fan is that sound it makes when you snap it open. That means not only does it need to be able to fully open with just a flip of the wrist, but also that it gives a loud clap as it does. You’ll know the sound when you hear it.
For that reason, you’ll likely want to look for a rave fan with a bamboo frame. This gives you the clap while also holding up through multiple opens and closes. The cloth that stretches over the frame should be durable, as well. Nylon will hold up under the stress while also being water-resistant.
The Rave Fan Buying Guide
- Fans aren’t just for taking out on the town with you. Some use them to decorate areas of their home. The right one can really pop if you hang it in the right spot on a wall.
- Take a quick look around before pulling your fan out and snapping it open. If someone’s standing nearby, your fan could make contact, which is painful at worse and annoying at best.
- Hitting someone isn’t the only way to annoy them. Fan-clacking has become such a nuisance, at least one festival has banned it altogether. Consider how ear-piercing the sound can be, especially if you’re in a somewhat quiet space and you do it repeatedly, and adjust your behavior accordingly.
- If you’re at an entertainment-related event, don’t clack your fan when audiences are trying to enjoy the performance. Even if you think the noise drowns it out, your constant clacking can interfere with the audio experience of those around you.
- At any point, if someone asks you to stop clacking your fan, stop immediately. You may be asked to leave if you insist on continuing to make the noise when you’ve been asked to stop.
- Thinking about buying a rave fan? Why not buy more than one? You’ll have a spare or two in case you lose one or, even better, you’ll have some to share with friends when they start to feel the heat.
- Look at the fan’s measurements when fully open. A fan may actually be smaller than it looks online, and you’ll want to make sure you’re getting the presentation you’re expecting.
- The measurements when closed come into play, too. If you’ll be folding your fan up to take in a purse or backpack, you’ll want one that’s compact enough to comfortably fit inside.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide