Go Nuts Nut Milk Bag, 2-Pack
Last updated date: June 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Nut Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Nut Bag you should buy.
Update as June 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Nut Bag for a detailed review of all the top nut bags.
This two-pack of nut bags helps you create nut milk, teas, juices, yogurt and tofu. Double stitching and a tough nylon bottom prevent rips. They're easy to clean and inexpensive. We loved the silky feel of this one during our testing. It was easy to clean and dried quickly.
In our analysis of 38 expert reviews, the Go Nuts Nut Milk Bag, 2-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Are you changing or enriching your diet? Nut milk & almond milk are healthy dairy substitutes that you can now easily make in your home! The GoNuts bags are the way to go about it. CHEFS JUST LOVE THEM! Superb Material and Design . The GoNuts bags are made of 100% safe, food grade and BPA FREE NYLON, unlike similar products. They've been heavily tested for professional RESTAURANT USE. With DOUBLE NYLON STITCHING and ROUNDED BOTTOM, they are sized perfectly at 10’’ x 12’’ and are easily WASHABLE and REUSABLE washable. And their large round nylon drawstrings are ideal for gravity extraction and vegan cheese making. Forget about flimsy cotton cheesecloth that gathers smell and mold. The industrial, super strong nylon of our bags, and their professional construction, constitute a kitchen tool that is durable and SMELL-FREE. One Simple Kitchen Tool, So Many Uses Our bags’ extremely effective mesh of 100 microns can be put to use for more than just the perfect nut milk! ALSO USE THEM AS JUICERS BY REMOVING PULP FROM BLENDED FRUITS & VEGETABLES. MAKE CELERY JUICE. STRAIN VEGETABLE BROTH, BABY FOOD, MAKE NUT CHEESE & YOGURT OR COLD BREWED COFFEE. Find your own creative uses!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Nut Bags
Moo-ve over, cow’s milk: nut milks are on the market and here to stay. Milk made from almonds, cashews and coconuts are lining grocery store shelves. They’re must-haves for shoppers with dietary restrictions, milk allergies, vegans or anyone looking for new flavors. The only issue? They’re pricier than cow’s milk, and that adds up.
Luckily, you can make your own nut-based milk at home with the help of a nut bag. Nut bags are fabric pouches that help you strain raw nut milk, removing pulp and creating a smoother, creamier nut milk. Using a nut bag will give your milk a texture that’s closer to traditional milk, and you can use the leftover pulp for other cooking projects.
Nut bags are an inexpensive way to create your own fresh non-dairy milk at home. Making nut milk at home is simple. Purchase a bulk amount of your preferred nut, soak them in water for several hours, then pop the nuts in a blender. Use your nut bag to strain the mixture for a delicious result.
Most nut bags are made from nylon mesh. This sturdy material is stretch-resistant, easy to clean and won’t hang onto odors. They come in various sizes for both small and large batches of nut milk.
The Nut Bag Buying Guide
- Nut bags grant you a great deal of freedom in making your own types of milk. Almonds are a go-to for nut milk, but you can also use cashews, coconut or hazelnuts.
- If you’re using larger nuts or making a bigger batch of nut milk, make sure you have a larger nut bag on hand. Using the wrong size can cause a messy overflow of nut pulp.
- The toughest nut bags are made from nylon mesh, but organic cotton bags are also available. Cotton bags are perfect for anyone sticking to a fully organic lifestyle.
- Your nut milk will have a smoother texture if you use the proper technique while straining. Instead of twisting the bag and wringing out the liquid, let the pulp sit at the bottom of the nut bag. Then pull the drawstring closed and slowly squeeze from the top down until only pulp is left in the bag.
- Clean your nut bag as soon as you buy it, and clean it again after every use. Wash the outside of the bag with fragrance-free organic or natural soap, then flip it inside out and wash the inside. Rinse the bag with running water until it’s completely soap-free.
- To remove odors from your nut bag, soak it in a mixture of vinegar and water. This solution will also sanitize your nut bag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide