Go Green! Cozy Truck With Trailer & Garden Tools Little Tikes Car
Last updated date: October 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Little Tikes Car for a detailed review of all the top .
Ideal for kids with a green thumb, this Little Tikes car comes with a pretend shovel and rake. There is also a drop-down tailgate and a removable trailer for extra storage. There are two cup holders built into the car.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Little Tikes Go Green! Cozy Truck With Trailer & Garden Tools placed 2nd when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
TOYS! Little Tikes Go Green! toys are made using 100% recycled plastic and can be recycled themselves
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Toddlers and preschoolers love imitating the grownups in their lives. They will often imitate speaking patterns and words, in addition to gestures and activities that they see their parents do. It’s a way for them to navigate the world they are learning about every day. One activity that many kids love to explore is driving in a car. Little Tikes cars are the perfect size for children, and help facilitate the imaginative play they love so much.
There are so many benefits to encouraging imaginative play. Children explore their creative side by trying out scenarios they usually cannot do on their own in real life. For example, kids can pretend to drive a tractor in a farm, hop onto a roaring fire truck or deliver pizza to their customers. Imaginative play opens up an entire world of possibilities. Plus, kids can work on their physical development and gross motor skills at the same time, learning to steer the car with their legs and arms. They also learn about spatial awareness as they navigate the car through tight spaces.
Social skills and language skills also bloom when children are immersed in imaginative play. In Little Tikes cars, they can take turns with friends and siblings to drive the car, and describe detailed scenarios to each other. In addition, their problem solving and self-regulation skills develop through imaginative play, especially when they have disagreements with their playmates. They can learn to work things out together all in the world of the game.
The Buying Guide
- The great thing about Little Tikes cars is that they come in so many different styles. While the classic yellow and red car is a great option for toddlers and preschoolers, Little Tikes also has trucks, off-roaders and princess vehicles — it all depends on what your child loves most. Consider your child’s interests and what kind of imaginative play they would like to enjoy with their Little Tikes car.
- The Little Tikes cars can be either kid- or parent-powered, offering great flexibility. Kids can “drive” the car by scooting it along themselves. The floor board is removable so they can stick their legs out and reach the floor. For younger children, parents can push the Little Tikes car using the attached handle.
- A nice bonus is that Little Tikes cars have a small storage space at the back. You can keep snacks, water cups, wipes, hats and more so you have everything you need for your little one’s adventure.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide