Gmark Paper Toilet Seat Covers
Last updated date: January 22, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toilet Seat Covers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toilet Seat Cover you should buy.
If your business has public restrooms, consider the Gmark Paper Toilet Seat Covers, which work as a great refill for your dispensers. They are both thin and biodegradable and will flush easily, so you won't have to worry about clogs. You'll get four packs of 250 covers each, making it best for restrooms that don't get extreme daily traffic. In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Gmark Gmark Paper Toilet Seat Covers placed 5th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note May 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Toilet Seat Cover for a detailed review of all the top toilet seat covers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Why Gmark? As a premium brand, we adhere to the best product delivery and the most uncompromising quality, the trust placed by our discerning customers on over the years. Fulfilment of customers’ needs is the core of our vision. Toilet Seat Paper Fold Toilet Paper Dispenser The toilet paper by Gmark comes in 250 toilet paper in 4 packs; 1/2-fold paper toilet seat cover. Toilet seat paper measures 17" length by 14.5" width. Pack fits standard half-fold seat cover dispensers, so you don’t have to worry about the size of the seat cover. Toilet Seat Paper Toilet Seat Paper Toilet Seat Paper Stay Hygienic When you are out of your place, you can carry your restroom comfort along with you wherever you go, as our toilet seat paper makes you feel fresh and hygienic. You can hassle-free use the toilet seat paper and dispose of it after using it. Self-disposing Biodegradable material which is water soluble and waste reduced; septic tank is also compatible to use the toilet seat cover. Each cover is made of materials that are biodegradable and safe for septic. The lf-disposing design enables flushing without touching the cover after use. Travel-Friendly The pack of toilet seat paper offered by us is travel-friendly. So, you can sue the toilet and restrooms without any issues of bacteria, untidy seats, hygiene wherever you go. Carry this lightweight toilet seat paper wherever you go and create a clean restroom/washroom for yourself. Toilet Seat Paper Cost Effective At such a low cost, these paper toilet seat covers will keep your bathrooms sanitary and clean for your guests and yourself. They are also an ideal way to carry it for camping trips, travel, home use or public restrooms. Gmark offers you this affordable value pack of toilet seat cover.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toilet Seat Covers
No matter where you are, you’ll need to use a restroom at least a few times a day. If you’re at home, you probably aren’t too worried about germs, especially if you regularly clean your bathrooms. But when you’re in public, you likely don’t have that reassurance. In fact, most people experience a less-than-sanitary public washroom at least a couple of times a year.
To help reduce customer concerns, many public restrooms have toilet seat covers in a dispenser on the wall. But you may not realize you can also buy your own. Some toilet seat covers are even small enough to carry in your purse, pocket or bag so that you’ll always be prepared. Those with children often find disposable toilet seat covers are crucial to have on hand while away from home, and some even come with kid-friendly designs that inject a little whimsy into the experience.
Another type of toilet seat cover is built for businesses that need refills for their dispensers. If you own a small business where only your employees and clients use your restroom, you may be able to get away with buying a small package of refills for your dispensers every couple of months. But public restrooms with constant foot traffic will need to buy these in bulk, as you’ll find they’re being refilled on a far more consistent basis.
DWYM Fun Fact
In addition to toilet seat covers, you can keep yourself safer from germs in public toilets by avoiding the middle stalls. The center toilets tend to be the most used, making either the first stall or the very last one a wise option. The middle stalls tend to be the most used due to an observed phenomenon called “centrality preference,” which states that when given options, most people will steer toward items that are in the middle versus those on either the leftmost or rightmost side. Studies of public restrooms found that the end stalls were least used, but if the middle stalls were taken, men tended to go for the first still while women chose the stall that was farthest from the door.
The Toilet Seat Cover Buying Guide
- Not all toilet seats are shaped the same. Most seats in public restrooms have what is known as a “U shape,” which feature an opening in the front and more of an elongated shape. U-shaped toilets are said to give women more room to wipe, but they are also less expensive. Home toilets won’t have that gap, and they may either be round or elongated in design.
- If you want a comfortable at-home experience, consider a fabric toilet seat that will provide both warmth and cushioning.
- For disposable toilet seat covers, flushability is important. This may make the cover thinner than you’d prefer, but thicker covers are more likely to clog toilets.
- The thin design of the covers you typically find in public restrooms can make it easy to tear and tougher to keep in place during use. But if you’re a business buying in bulk, you have to weigh the extra cost and clog risk of higher-quality covers against the convenience to your customers. If you’re a consumer buying one to take with you, a thicker, larger cover may be worth the extra expense.
- As you’re shopping for covers, consider that some feature a two-layer design that will provide extra protection from the seat beneath it.
- If you’re buying toilet seat covers to keep with you at all times, portability will be a top issue. Some aren’t individually packed, which means you’ll have to store them in a bag or holder if you’re tucking them into your purse or jacket pocket.