GloFX Programmable Rechargeable LED Glasses
Last updated date: September 11, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as March 2, 2022:
Checkout The Best LED Glasses for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis, the GloFX GloFX Programmable LED Glasses placed 6th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
GloFX Pixel Pro LED Glasses are the world’s most advanced LED Pixel Glasses. With on-board memory, USB rechargeable battery pack, and remote control, you can create a playlist of your favorite color patterns and modes with extreme ease. GloFX Pixel Pro offers over 350 customizable modes and a full color spectrum. Amaze your audience, stand out in the crowd, and light up your life with the out-of-this-world color and light patterns. The endless possibilities and color options are sure to please and provide a lifetime of entertainment.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
LED light glasses have become very popular, and many people enjoy wearing them at concerts, parties and other special events. From simple versions that you can buy in bulk for parties to app-controlled versions that project cool messages and pictures, there are options for all kind of wearers.
These glasses do not have corrective lenses, and they are not used like regular glasses or sunglasses. The frames can have thin bars instead of lenses, or they may use other types of screens. Users can see through the lenses while they are wearing LED glasses, so their vision should not be affected.
The effects of LED glasses work best at night or when indoors, and they easily draw attention to whoever is wearing them. Some come with a USB cable for charging, and charge times can last for up to five hours. Pairs that use batteries keep them hidden within the sides of the glasses.
Many models of LED glasses now have reflective glass that can display texts and graphics. Users download an app to their smartphones and connect through Bluetooth to the glasses. This enables them to customize messages and pictures to be displayed.
Growing room glasses are another category of LED glasses. They are made to be worn by people who work in indoor gardens. These gardens rely on strong lights for plant growth, and these particular glasses can protect the eyes.
When shopping for grow-room glasses, check to see how well they guard eyes from UV radiation. Look for pairs with good UVA, UVB and distortion protection, plus color balancing. These features are good for eliminating eye strain and glare.
The Buying Guide
- Inexpensive LED light glasses can be used as favors at birthday parties, bar/bat mitzvahs, showers and weddings.
- Some LED glasses may be difficult to see through, and they should not be worn when walking in unfamiliar areas.
- Features like molded nose pads and padded arms make will make the glasses more comfortable to wear.
- Some LED glasses can be worn over regular glasses.
- Always read the instruction manual with your LED glasses before using them.
- Check what size batteries the glasses use and have extras on hand.
- Grow lights use high-level radiation that is integral for growing plants indoors. This is dangerous for the eyes, so having a reliable pair of grow light glasses is important.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide