Global1 Color Changing Silicone Dinosaur Night Light
Last updated date: September 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dinosaur Night Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dinosaur Night Light you should buy.
Update as September 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Dinosaur Night Light for a detailed review of all the top dinosaur night lights.
There's no need for batteries with this super-cute night light, which is basically a rechargeable silicon dinosaur shaped-lamp that offers a soothing glow. To turn the night light on and change between colors, you simply tap the dinosaur's soft-touch head. The long-lasting, energy-efficient LED light and silicon body promise years of reliable use. It'll work for four continuous hours on one charge. Plus, it makes a great gift.
In our analysis, the Global1 Global1 Color Changing Silicone Dinosaur Night Light placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The adorable Silicone Animal Night Light Lamp Collection by Globe Electric offers fun night lights for the entire family. Made from washable silicone with a pleasant soft touch body these lights are perfect for children of any age. With different characters to choose from, each member of the family can bring home their favorite little companion to keep them safe at night. Rylie the Unicorn, Tommy the Dinosaur and Wally the Whale are super adorable and just waiting to make everyone happy. Simply tap them on the head once to turn them on, and continue to tap to cycle through a variety of colors. These charming creatures last for four hours with just one charge and will provide sweet, magical dreams for the entire family. Color changing: the lamp changes between a variety of different colors for a calm soothing effect. Easy to use: with a tap on Tommy's head, you can choose the color of light you want. Decorative and functional: designed to give a soft glow, this night light is perfect for a child's bedroom, a play room or even a bathroom - anywhere you would need a dim, warm, fun accent light. Long lasting: with a Long lasting LED, you and your child can love Tommy the Dinosaur for years to come. Playful fun: the cute dinosaur design looks great in your child's space but can speak to your inner child as well - try hanging out with Tommy in your living room or den. Soft silicone body: suitable for a bedroom, nursery, baby room, playroom or den, this energy-efficient light has a soft BPA free silicone exterior and can be enjoyed by all members of the family no matter their age. Indoor use: designed specifically for indoor use
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dinosaur Night Lights
Night lights serve a valuable purpose. Whether placed in a hallway, a bedroom or a bathroom, they make it much easier to navigate around your house late in the evenings without waking others.
But if you have a young child, a night light can serve another very valuable purpose. For children who fear the dark, a night light may offer just the right amount of illumination to keep the scary things at bay.
There are a few things that go into choosing a good night light. You’ll want one with a bulb that provides just enough light to either brighten a pathway or calm those nighttime fears. A low-wattage bulb will also keep energy costs down, reducing your carbon footprint while also helping you make your budget more efficient.
For children, a dinosaur-themed night light can bring a little extra fun to bedtime. Not only will it light up your kid’s room during bedtime, but it can provide a whimsical touch that matches your décor. If your child loves prehistoric creatures, the light can show off their interests while encouraging a love of knowledge. You can even find night lights that brighten a room by projecting a 3D image of a dinosaur onto a plate, leaving only the base to show during daytime hours.
The Dinosaur Night Light Buying Guide
- You’ll see plenty of 3D-projector dinosaur night lights. Be aware that with most of these products the image itself isn’t actually three-dimensional. It’s a flat image on a plate that gives the appearance of being three-dimensional.
- You can choose from a variety of features that will save on energy. LED lights need less electricity to operate while also burning longer than traditional compact fluorescent lamp (CFL) bulbs.
- Another benefit of LED lights is that they usually burn without heating up the casing of the bulb itself. This can be invaluable if your child happens to touch the light while exploring the room.
- Some night lights activate only when motion is detected or have sensors that automatically shut off at dawn and on at dusk. For a children’s room, the latter type of bulb is likely a better option since you’ll want it to burn steadily for a certain period of time, not just when someone walks past it.
- For a child’s bedroom, the profile of your night light is worth considering. One that protrudes considerably from the wall can get in the way as little ones crawl, walk or run past it.
- Before you buy, take a close look at how your night light is powered. Many of them plug into a wall socket, but some of the newer ones can run on batteries or a USB cable plugged into an adapter.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide