Glassartist Wine Glass Marker, 8-Pack
Last updated date: December 8, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Glass Markers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Glass Marker you should buy.
Editor's Note December 8, 2020:
Checkout The Best Glass Marker for a detailed review of all the top glass markers.
In addition to eight glass markers, this set comes with a handy stencil. You can use the stencil to add a few holiday designs to your glasses. The markers themselves are non-toxic, easy to use and quick to dry.
In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the Glassartist Glassartist Wine Glass Marker, 8-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ENDLESS CREATIVE POSSIBILITY So many different ways you can be creative with these glass marker, you can create personalized wine glass or to make a drink markers but you can also paint on any other glass surface such as glass door, windows, jars, mirrors, bottles, plates and so much more ! MAKE EVERY OCCASION MEMORABLE Drawing a beautiful glass decoration on your glassware instead of regular wine charm or writing glass name tags to make sure your guests will Never lose or mixed their glasses again, will make sure every party or event you arrange will be a memorable one with this drink markers. 8 VIBRANT AND BEAUTIFUL COLORS The variety of 8 wine markers set colors: black, silver, gold, red, purple, pink, blue, and green. give you the option to replace your wine glass charms with a colorful drawing. Premium quality drink marker will be perfect also to give as wine accessories gift. And more important it is non toxic and Easy to use. QUICK DRYING AND EASY ERASABLE MARKER After writing on glass with the wine glass marker you need to wait only a few moments for the paint to dry and more important when the party is over it is super easy to clean the glass just wash the washable marker paint with a little warm water and erase the colors with the supplied cleaning cloth. HOLIDAYS STENCIL AND CLEANING CLOTH The Glass Artist wine marker include a HolidayS Stencil sheet with lovable Christmas shapes which will help you to draw easily AND a Cleaning cloth which will help you clean your drinking glass from the wine glass markers set paint after use.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Glass Markers
Did you know that glass markers not only work brilliantly on glass surfaces, but they can also be used on whiteboards, chalkboards, ceramic, metal and plastic surfaces as well? You can use them to label your guests’ drinks, present a lecture to a class or leave your child or spouse a loving message on the bathroom mirror. If you’re in the market for a set of glass markers, keep the following information in mind while you shop.
Choose a glass marker set that is non-toxic, especially if you are using it to label glasses, spices or other food items. You’ll also want it to be smudge-free so that it won’t be affected by condensation or the cooler temperatures produced by frozen beverages.
Decide what type of colored glass markers you’re looking for. You can opt for traditional plain colors, or a set like The Wine Glass Marker Glass Markers, Set of 5, which features vibrant metallic colors.
Consider any extras the glass marker set may have to offer. For example, the Vino Marker Metallic Wine Glass Pens, set of 7 comes in an attractive gift box. Other models include a microfiber cleaning cloth.
The Glass Marker Buying Guide
- It is important to note that the markers can’t be wiped off of porous surfaces.
- To clean the marker off your glass, you can either use a microfiber cleaning cloth or a little warm water mixed with a drop of liquid dish detergent and a lint-free cloth.
- Some marker tips are wide and not good for creating detailed designs. If you desire to draw instead of simply writing out a name, you’ll want to look for a set of glass markers with a fine tip.
- You’ll need to use dark-colored markers on light surfaces and light-colored markers on dark surfaces. Otherwise, they will be hard to read.
- While glass markers are generally similar in price, you’ll find there are a few factors that influence the overall cost. The GAINWELL Wine Glass Markers, Set of 8 is one of the cheapest sets on the market, as the markers are not metallic like many others. The Wine Glass Marker Glass Markers, Set of 5 and the Vino Marker Metallic Wine Glass Pens, set of 7 are slightly less than more expensive sets that come with extras, like microfiber cleaning cloths.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide