glacio Silicone Ice Cube Trays with Lids, 42-Cube
Last updated date: February 16, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ice Cube Trays and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ice Cube Tray you should buy.
Update as April 13, 2020:
Checkout The Best Ice Cube Tray for a detailed review of all the top ice cube trays.
In our analysis of 72 expert reviews, the glacio Silicone Ice Cube Trays with Lids, 42-Cube placed 9th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
VERSATILE HOSTING & SERVING CHOICES: Go beyond ordinary ice cube trays with glacio’s premium tray set. Our ice cube trays bring you tons of delicious options for iced cocktails & beverages, frozen fruit juice & popsicle creations, easy pre-made baby food portions, extra Java-infused cubes for iced coffee & much more! EASY PUSH RELEASE SILICONE DESIGN: Flexible ice tray is engineered from high-grade, non-stick silicone that flexes to easily push and release ice cubes without bending, smacking or cracking. Easily freshen up a round of drinks for everyone with 21 small cubes in each silicone ice cube tray! CONVENIENT STACKABLE LIDS INCLUDED: This glacio ice cube trays set of 2 comes with lids to securely seal and keep out unwanted odors and tastes from the freezer. Silicone ice cube molds also will not absorb odors over time. Easily stack and store each covered ice cube tray wherever it fits best. ICE CUBE TRAY DIMENSIONS: Our BPA Free ice cube trays measure in at 5 inches wide by 10.3 inches long and each cube measures 1.3” wide. 7 rows of 3 cubes in each tray combine for a total of 42 ice cubes in one go. Larger amount in the same space as other trays combines with insulating silicone surface contact to let cubes freeze faster – so you can replenish and stay stocked throughout the evening. JOIN ENDLESS HAPPY CUSTOMERS: We can’t wait to add you to our long list of happy customers enjoying glacio ice cube trays with lids. We stand by our commitment to the highest quality materials & manufacturing practices at every stage of our process. We are so confident you’ll think we have the best silicone ice molds on the market that we make every order with a complete money back guarantee.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ice Cube Trays
Nobody wants a lukewarm glass of iced tea or lemonade on a hot summer day. Ice cubes do an excellent job of keeping these drinks nice and cool. Of course, depending on the type of ice cube tray you buy, you can also use this handy kitchen tool to make everything from popsicles for the kids to herb-infused cubes for the adults to add to their alcoholic beverages.
No matter what type of ice cube tray you decide on, you need to make sure it is free of toxins and that it doesn’t contain any BPA. You don’t want chemicals leeching into the ice you’re going to drink later on. It’s also ideal to check the product label for that FDA approved logo.
Determine whether you need smaller ice cubes that fit most cups, like the Kitch Easy Release Ice Cube Trays, 16-Cube, or larger ice cubes that melt much slower. You can even go with the Ticent Silicone Sphere & Square Ice Cube Trays, 6-Cube, which makes large cubes in both circular and box shapes.
Check whether the ice cube trays can be stacked or not. This is important if you need to make the most of your freezer space. Traditional models are built to be stacked on top of each other, but there’s also the option of going with a tray that has a lid. The Vremi Large Silicone Ice Cube Tray, 8-Cube has a unique lid that also doubles as a tray, which is nice if you need to serve cocktails to your house guests.
Finally, make sure the ice cube tray is built to easily release the ice cubes. You don’t want to have to fight with the tray to get the ice cubes out. The OXO No-Spill Ice Cube Tray with Silicone Lid, 14-Cube releases its ice cubes when the user holds on to the sides and gives the tray a twist, but other models allow you to flip the tray over and simply push on the bottom to pop the cubes out.
The Ice Cube Tray Buying Guide
- It’s important to note that stacked trays can freeze together.
- Don’t overfill the ice cube trays or the ice will be hard to remove after it sets.
- Always check the product label for cleaning instructions. Most ice cube trays can be cleaned in a dishwasher; however, some will require hand washing.
- Ice cube trays are handy for much more than just freezing water. You can use them to make dishwasher detergent packets, sushi bites, peanut butter cups and even seed bombs. You can also reuse old ice cube trays as paint palettes or to store craft supplies.
- Ice cube trays vary in price based on construction materials and the size of the ice cubes. You’ll find the Kitch Easy Release Ice Cube Trays, 16-Cube uses a traditional design and is the most affordable. You’ll pay a little more for the OXO No-Spill Ice Cube Tray with Silicone Lid, 14-Cube, as it also comes with a lid. The Vremi Large Silicone Ice Cube Tray, 8-Cube and the Ticent Silicone Sphere & Square Ice Cube Trays, 6-Cube are more expensive because they make large cubes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide