Gimars Reusable Toilet Seat Covers
Last updated date: January 11, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toilet Seat Covers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toilet Seat Cover you should buy.
Editor's Note May 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Toilet Seat Cover for a detailed review of all the top toilet seat covers.
In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the Gimars Gimars Reusable Toilet Seat Covers placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PLASTIC [ECO-FRIENDLY REUSABLE AND EASY TO CLEAN] – This toilet seat cover adapts reusable silicon, easy to clean by water and wet wipe. A great way to reduce disposable waste and consumption. Environment friendly, sanitary and keep your bum away from germs [FDA APPROVED SILICON & FOLDABLE FOR TRAVEL] – This reusable toilet potty seat cover is made of FDA approved silicon, providing smooth and comfortable surface for adults and children to sit on and not allergic to skin. Foldable to fit in bag, diaper bag for travel. [UNFOLD LARGE FITS MOST TOILETS] - This reusable toilet seat cover unfold large (15.8 * 11.8in) fits elongate, V, U, 0 shapes toilet. Also fold compact to use at sporting events, roadtrips, hotel, Airbnb, restaurant, shopping mall, air plane, foreign countries, etc. [UNIQUE EASY TO PICK UP ROUND CAP DESIGN] – The toilet potty seat cover has a small round cap on the font side, easy to place on and pick up without touching the nasty toilet. Come with water proof washable bag, great for storing in luggage, bag, etc. Buy with confidence - Our customer service is always ready to help within hours.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toilet Seat Covers
No matter where you are, you’ll need to use a restroom at least a few times a day. If you’re at home, you probably aren’t too worried about germs, especially if you regularly clean your bathrooms. But when you’re in public, you likely don’t have that reassurance. In fact, most people experience a less-than-sanitary public washroom at least a couple of times a year.
To help reduce customer concerns, many public restrooms have toilet seat covers in a dispenser on the wall. But you may not realize you can also buy your own. Some toilet seat covers are even small enough to carry in your purse, pocket or bag so that you’ll always be prepared. Those with children often find disposable toilet seat covers are crucial to have on hand while away from home, and some even come with kid-friendly designs that inject a little whimsy into the experience.
Another type of toilet seat cover is built for businesses that need refills for their dispensers. If you own a small business where only your employees and clients use your restroom, you may be able to get away with buying a small package of refills for your dispensers every couple of months. But public restrooms with constant foot traffic will need to buy these in bulk, as you’ll find they’re being refilled on a far more consistent basis.
The Toilet Seat Cover Buying Guide
- Not all toilet seats are shaped the same. Most seats in public restrooms have what is known as a “U shape,” which feature an opening in the front and more of an elongated shape. U-shaped toilets are said to give women more room to wipe, but they are also less expensive. Home toilets won’t have that gap, and they may either be round or elongated in design.
- If you want a comfortable at-home experience, consider a fabric toilet seat that will provide both warmth and cushioning.
- For disposable toilet seat covers, flushability is important. This may make the cover thinner than you’d prefer, but thicker covers are more likely to clog toilets.
- The thin design of the covers you typically find in public restrooms can make it easy to tear and tougher to keep in place during use. But if you’re a business buying in bulk, you have to weigh the extra cost and clog risk of higher-quality covers against the convenience to your customers. If you’re a consumer buying one to take with you, a thicker, larger cover may be worth the extra expense.
- As you’re shopping for covers, consider that some feature a two-layer design that will provide extra protection from the seat beneath it.
- If you’re buying toilet seat covers to keep with you at all times, portability will be a top issue. Some aren’t individually packed, which means you’ll have to store them in a bag or holder if you’re tucking them into your purse or jacket pocket.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide