Gillette Venus Snap Women’s Razor
Last updated date: September 22, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Women's Razors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Women's Razor you should buy.
Update as September 22, 2022:
Checkout The Best Women’s Razor for a detailed review of all the top women's razors.
If you're searching for a razor that is easy to take on-the-go, the Gillette Venus Snap Women's Razor is your best bet. It's small in size and fits in gym bags as well as cosmetic bags that go inside your luggage. The razors are sold in fun colors, come with an extra blade and have a ribbon of moisture for a smooth shave.
In our analysis of 38 expert reviews, the Gillette Venus Snap Women's Razor placed 15th when we looked at the top 19 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Experience instant smoothness on-the-go with our Venus Snap with Extra Smooth Razor. With 5 curve-hugging blades, a mini-handle, and a portable compact you’ll be ready for anything, anytime, anywhere.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Women's Razors
The human body has five million hair follicles. That’s a lot of shaving, which means a quality razor is a must! With so many different types of women’s razors on the market, it can be hard to choose one. Here are a few tips to help you find the razor that will best meet your needs.
Decide if you’re looking for one razor that can do everything or a razor that is specific to one area of the body. For example, the hairs on your face tend to be finer and the skin more sensitive. You’d be better off with a razor that has blades that are thin and ideal for shaping or shaving select areas on the face.
Consider how often you travel before picking a razor. Women who take a lot of business trips or vacations to see family and friends regularly would do well with a smaller and more portable razor. Consider a razor that is compact and disposable, so you can toss it once the trip comes to an end.
Look for a razor with stainless steel blades that provide a close shave. Blades that are curved and come with skin guards are ideal, as they work with your body and help protect against skin irritation. There are also electric models, which have floating foil heads to shave any shorter hairs that aren’t cut by the bigger blades.
Check for a moisture strip next. Keeping your skin hydrated is important and many models have moisture ribbons or strips above and below the razor blades. Often these ribbons contain all-natural ingredients that are known to hydrate and soothe the skin, such as shea butter, aloe and vitamin E.
Keep an eye out for any extra features the razor may offer. The razor may come with a safety cover or a carrying case. Some razors have an ergonomic handle that make them comfortable to hold. The handles are typically made using a rubber to provide a good grip. That way if you’re shaving under running water, your hands won’t slip.
The Women's Razor Buying Guide
- Storing your razor in the shower is not the best practice. Instead, keep your razor in a clean, dry location, such as your bathroom vanity. Additionally, if your razor comes with a carrying case, you’ll need to make sure the blades have completely dried out before you store them in the case. Otherwise, they are at risk of rusting and growing bacteria.
- If you’re using a razor with blade refills, change the blades anytime you notice rust or you find the razor is dull or tugging on your skin.
- For the best shave, use warm water and a shaving gel or cream. Try pulling your skin tight and applying a little pressure as you run the razor across your skin. Rinse your skin afterward with warm water and apply a moisturizing lotion to rehydrate the skin.
- You may also want to exfoliate your skin before you shave to remove any dead skin cells that could clog up your razor. To do this you could use a loofah or an exfoliating body scrub with a washcloth.
- While you may not find any satisfaction or money-back guarantees with disposable razors, you will find them with electric razors. If the razor doesn’t work as described, contact the company for a replacement or refund.
- The cost of women’s razors varies greatly depending upon the area of the body the razor is designed for, whether or not the razor is disposable and if the razor is battery operated. You’ll find the Gillette Venus ComfortGlide White Tea Women’s Razor at the lowest end of the price scale.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide