Gildan Moisture Wicking Boxers For Men, 5-Pack
Last updated date: September 18, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Boxers For Men and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Boxers For Men you should buy.
Update as September 17, 2022:
Checkout The Best Boxers For Men for a detailed review of all the top boxers for men.
This set includes five pairs of boxers in shades of blue. The cotton-polyester blend gives you comfort mixed with durability and ease of care. The elastic waistband is woven to keep your underwear in place while still providing comfort.
In our analysis, the Gildan Gildan Moisture Wicking Boxers For Men, 5-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
55% Premium Cotton, 45% Polyester. Imported. Pull On closure. Soft, breathable cotton. Woven elastic waistband for ultimate comfort. Lays flat under pants. Moisture wicking technology keeps you cool and dry. Tag-free to prevent irritation.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Boxers For Men
The perfect pair of underwear can be tough to find. For many men, there’s a clear preference for boxers versus briefs, with some men choosing boxer-briefs as a great middle-ground option.
But there’s a scientific reason to veer toward briefs. Studies have shown that briefs are better for fertility, so men striving to conceive are often advised to shift to looser-fitting underwear and pants to boost their chances.
For most men, though, it’s all about comfort. You opt for boxers because they’re lightweight and loose-fitting, so chances are, you want cotton or a cotton-polyester blend. The more comfortable the fabric, the better.
There’s also the issue of the waistband. These are usually made of elastic, but some boxers have elastic that cuts into your skin, making them uncomfortable to wear. Better-quality boxers feature a waistband design where the elastic holds the underwear in place without sacrificing comfort.
The color of your boxer shorts comes into play, as well. Unless you wear lighter-colored bottoms that are transparent enough for your underwear to show through, a darker pattern or solid is better. Lighter underwear shows stains more easily, making them tougher to keep clean. You can find boxers in navy and black in your choice of solids and pattern varieties.
Even when you go with the most durable, stain-reducing pair of boxers, though, they’ll have a limited shelf life. Experts recommend taking inventory of your underwear at least once a year to look for signs of wear and stains that can’t be removed. Multipacks of underwear are so affordable, it’s worth it to invest in a new set rather than waiting until your current pairs are threadbare.
As you’re choosing a pair of boxers, it’s important to make sure you choose the right size. Boxers that are too small will feel constricting throughout the day, while oversized boxers might drift down when you stand up or walk around. Either way, you’ll be uncomfortable. If you’re switching brands, pay close attention to the measurements since designers can vary in their sizing.
The Boxers For Men Buying Guide
- Underwear multipacks come in different forms. You can find sets of three, four, five or more, typically featuring the same shades and patterns. If you prefer solids, you can find those, as well.
- Cotton is beloved for its soft feel, but it might wear more quickly than polyester. A cotton-polyester blend can give you the comfort you love while still offering durability.
- Chances are, you won’t want to handwash your underwear every time you wear them. Look for boxers that can be machine washed and tumbled dry to keep things as convenient as possible.
- If you’re planning to wear your boxers while working out or spending time outdoors in the heat, make sure you choose a lightweight, breathable pair.
- Stitching can make a big difference in how well any garment holds up. This is true of boxer shorts, too. You’ll likely be wearing, washing and drying them regularly, so reinforced stitching can help you get months of wear out of your boxers.
- Some boxers easily bunch up, especially if you’re wearing khakis or loose-fitting jeans. Boxers that are designed with a slimmer cut that hugs the legs can ensure they stay in place throughout the day, whether you’re standing, sitting or walking around.
- Wedgies can be a problem with any underwear. Some boxers now feature a three-panel design on the rear to prevent creeping and keep the shorts where they belong.
- Boxers lack in the support they provide, so if you’re doing something particularly aerobic, such as going for a morning run, you’ll either want workout pants that offer support or underwear you wear specifically for that activity.
- Some men find boxers are better as sleepwear and loungewear. You’ll get that comfort while enjoying the support you need during the day with your briefs or boxer-briefs.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide