Gildan Drawstring Closure Elastic Waistband Fleece Pants
Last updated date: February 25, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fleece Pants and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fleece Pant you should buy.
Update as February 25, 2022:
Checkout The Best Fleece Pants for a detailed review of all the top fleece pants.
If you're searching for a comfortable pair of fleece pants to wear around the house, these pants are an excellent choice. The fabric is smooth and soft to the touch and the pant legs are made with a relaxed fit. Although the waist is elastic, there's also a drawstring for a more custom fit.
In our analysis, the Gildan Gildan Drawstring Closure Elastic Waistband Fleece Pants placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Gildan is one of the world’s largest vertically integrated manufacturers of apparel and socks. Gildan uses cotton grown in the USA, which represents the best combination of quality and value for Gildan cotton and cotton blended products. Since 2009, Gildan has proudly displayed the cotton USA mark, licensed by cotton council international, on consumer’s product packaging and shipping materials. Gildan environmental program accomplishes two core objectives: reduce our environmental impact and preserve the natural Resources being used in our manufacturing process. At all operating levels, Gildan is aware of the fact that we operate as a part of a greater unit: the environment in which we live and work.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Fleece Pants
Slipping into a pair of comfortable and soft pants feels great, especially if you’ve had a long day at work and you just want to lounge on the couch. Comfy pants are also perfect if you need to run some errands, play in the park with your kids, walk the dog and so much more. They are a versatile item everyone needs in their closet.
Fleece is a fluffy material that is made from polyester fiber. The long strands of synthetic fibers are designed to trap heat, which helps keep you warm in the chilly months. Fleece can come in different weights, depending on the level of warmth you’re looking for. Microfleece is lightweight, perfect for milder weather. It is breathable and provides a low level of insulation. Many people choose microfleece when working out outside. Mid-weight fleece will definitely keep you warm when it’s chilly out. It’s a little less breathable than microfleece. Heavy fleece is your warmest option. As you’re shopping for fleece pants, you’ll want to keep in mind the weight that will work best for you.
Opt for a pair of fleece pants that have anti-pill qualities. This means that the fabric will not get little balls of thread clumping up on the surface of the material after you wear, wash or dry it. Typically, pilling happens with abrasion, or when the fabric rubs against something.
The Fleece Pant Buying Guide
- Consider what kind of fit you like for your fleece pants. Do you prefer a straight leg with a wide cuff, or you do prefer a narrower leg and cuff? Decide what kind of look works well with your style.
- Pockets or no pockets? Having pockets in your fleece pants makes it easy to carry around your essentials such as your phone or wallet. However, the extra fabric can sometimes feel bulky and unnecessary if you don’t use your pockets.
- Many fleece pants have a drawstring closure so you can adjust the fit along your waist. Some fleece pants have an elastic waistband with no drawstring. Decide whether you want the flexibility to adjust the waist of your fleece pants.
- Fleece pants are available in a plethora of different colors. Do you want to go with a neutral like black, grey or white, or are you looking for a bold option like red, blue or pink? Consider what color your tops are and what will match best with the color scheme of your clothes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide