Gildan Cotton-Poly Dropped-Sleeved Yellow Sweatshirt
Last updated date: December 6, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Yellow Sweatshirts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Yellow Sweatshirt you should buy.
Update as December 6, 2021:
Checkout The Best Yellow Sweatshirt for a detailed review of all the top yellow sweatshirts.
In a bright golden yellow hue, this crewneck sweatshirt is both comfortable and eye-pleasing. The material is a cotton-polyester blend and the cuffs and ribbed neck feature Lycra for comfort. The color resists fading even after multiple washes to give you years of wear.
In our analysis, the Gildan Gildan Cotton-Poly Dropped-Sleeved Yellow Sweatshirt placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
50% Cotton, 50% Polyester. Longer dropped shoulder, straighter armhole, and wider, shorter sleeves. Double-stitching at the hems to make it built to last. Thick and hefty fabric.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Yellow Sweatshirts
Leisurewear has grown in popularity over the past couple of years. More people are working from home, and for those who are going into the office, dress codes are more relaxed than ever. All of this has combined to ensure that sweatshirts aren’t just for college students anymore.
But as consumers have gravitated toward sweatshirts, they’ve also started to realize that they don’t have to stick with dull, neutral colors. Bright pastels can make a bold statement. Yellow is a great color to add to your wardrobe, bringing a little sunshine to any room you enter. You can also pair it with a variety of colors and patterns for a fun look.
When it comes to yellow sweatshirts, it’s important to consider the various shades of yellow that you’ll find. There are paler, more subdued hues and deep, eye-popping golden yellows. You’ll also see mustard yellow and mixes of yellow and green to make a color closer to lime.
There are also different sweatshirt designs. There is, of course, the hoodie, which is popular across all age groups. But there’s an argument to be made for the crewneck sweatshirt, which some find more comfortable than hooded sweatshirts. But as you’re shopping for sweatshirts, you’ll need to be aware of the features that make one more comfortable than another.
When it comes to comfort, there’s a softness offered by cotton that you won’t get from other sweatshirt fabrics. But cotton is known for having a tough time holding up after many wears and washes. It can shrink, and the color can fade, which means you won’t get the life out of your garment that you might expect.
That’s why, in recent years, manufacturers have begun designing sweatshirts that are a mix of polyester and cotton. Polyester resists fading and shrinking more than cotton. But you need a little of that cotton mixed in to give you the soft comfort that cotton is known for.
The Yellow Sweatshirt Buying Guide
- You’ll sometimes find that the interior of a sweatshirt has a lining made from super-soft material like French terry. This gives you that boost of comfort you need, especially on chilly nights.
- Size ranges vary widely with sweatshirts. You can find some designed for petite and tall sizes, too. Look carefully at the measurements for any sweatshirt, though. Some are designed to fit snugly while others will give you that baggy feel you prefer. You might need to size up or down in some to get the look you like.
- As comfortable as the sweatshirt itself is, the cuffs and collar also play a role. Look for ribbed material that has a little extra stretch to it to make sure you’re getting the fit you want.
- Look closely at the care instructions on any sweatshirt you buy. Some can be prone to shrinking in the washing machine, especially if you don’t wash it on cold. You may have to wash some by hand or, at the very least, wash it in cold water and hang it to dry.
- As cozy as sweatshirts can be, they aren’t the best for breathability. Some sweatshirts have built-in moisture-wicking properties to help you stay dry whether you’re sitting around the house or going for a run.
- Traditional sweatshirts landed at the waist, but you can find sweatshirts that extend much lower, allowing you to wear them with leggings, as well as ones that are cut much higher. It’s important to consider how you’ll be wearing your sweatshirt before you buy it.
- The ribbed hem, cuffs, and collar line you often see in crewneck shirts are there for a reason. They help keep cold air from drifting in through openings in the shirt. Chances are, you’ll be wearing a coat if the weather is extra chilly, but it’s worth looking at whether a sweatshirt will protect you against the elements.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide