Gildan Basic Tee Girls’ Orange Shirt, 2-Pack
Last updated date: October 6, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Girls' Orange Shirts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Girls' Orange Shirt you should buy.
Update as October 6, 2022:
Checkout The Best Girls’ Orange Shirt for a detailed review of all the top girls' orange shirts.
This pack of two girls' orange shirts is made from 100% cotton with double-needle stitching for extra durability. It also has a roomy fit to keep her comfortable all day.
In our analysis, the Gildan Gildan Basic Tee Girls' Orange Shirt, 2-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Gildan is one of the world’s largest vertically integrated manufacturers of apparel and socks. Gildan uses cotton grown in the USA, which represents the best combination of quality and value for Gildan cotton and cotton blended products. Since 2009, Gildan has proudly displayed the cotton USA mark, licensed by cotton council international, on consumer’s product packaging and shipping materials. Gildan environmental program accomplishes two core objectives: reduce our environmental impact and preserve the natural Resources being used in our manufacturing process. At all operating levels, Gildan is aware of the fact that we operate as a part of a greater unit: the environment in which we live and work.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Girls' Orange Shirts
Orange shirts are in high demand around Halloween time and in the fall, and you can find them in girls’ sizes in sleeveless, short-and long-sleeved versions. They can be layered under other clothing for added warmth, and they are often comfy enough to sleep in. They are typically inexpensive enough to be decorated for Halloween or for a sporting event or club, too.
Each child is different in size, shape and growth rate — and sizing tends to be based on averages at certain ages. They will vary with different brands as well, so you’ll want to check sizing charts for the actual item of clothing you’re purchasing. As a general rule, clothing sized for 6- to 9-month-olds fits babies that are 25-29 inches long and 12-20 pounds. The largest size in the infant category is 18-24 months, which is generally around 31-35 inches long and 24-30 pounds.
The next category is toddler-sized, generally for kids from 2-4 years old. As a guideline, 2T will fit little ones 33-36 inches tall weighing 29 to 31 pounds and 3T is for kids 36-38.5 inches tall and 28-32 pounds. 4T (also child’s XS) is made for kids with a 39-41 inch height and a 33-36 pound weight.
There are four basic sizes for children’s clothing once they grow out of the toddler sizes: 4(S), 5 (M), 6 (L) and 6X/7(XL). Small is for children 42-44 inches long and 37-41 pounds; medium is made for 45-47 inches long and 42-46 pounds; large fits children 48-49 inches tall and 47-53 pounds and XL is for kids measuring 50-51 inches tall and weighing 54-58 pounds. Given that manufacturer sizes can vary widely, it is usually better to order a size up. Kids can always grow into a shirt — and will do so more quickly than you can imagine!
The Girls' Orange Shirt Buying Guide
- Shirts with ruffled, fluttered and puffy sleeves can be a bit uncomfortable under tight jackets. They are easier to wear under cardigans, flannel and soft outerwear: basically, anything with looser sleeves.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, check the product page’s sizing guide for a chart. You might also look at customer reviews to see what people who have previously purchased the item think regarding whether the item is true-to-size.
- Older kids may have opinions on the colors and styles they want, so ask them before buying. If they helped pick it out they are more likely to wear it!
- If you’re planning to use the orange shirt for a Halloween costume or for a craft project, you might want to buy a pack of two in case you make a mistake.
- Orange is also a great fall and Thanksgiving color, so your girl can wear it throughout the season.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide