GIGGLE N GO Kids’ Bowling Set
Last updated date: May 4, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kids' Outdoor Games and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kids' Outdoor Game you should buy.
Update as May 19, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kids’ Outdoor Game for a detailed review of all the top kids' outdoor games.
In our analysis, the GIGGLE N GO GIGGLE N GO Kids' Bowling Set placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
HILARIOUS OUTDOOR GAMES FOR KIDS, perfect indoor or outdoor games for family or kids party games. it's lightweight and easy to carry. wonderful games for kids to play and uses no electricity. this giant inflatable bowling set is sure to get your kids off the couch, get some exercise, and develop their hand/eye coordination, balance, and some friendly competition. SAND WEIGHTED BOTTOM, yes, thats right, our flat sand weighted base provides just enough weight to keep the pins standing even in light wind while playing some lawn games, but not too much to prevent them from being knocked over when struck by the ball. MADE IN A STRONGER QUALITY PVC, customer satisfaction is always our number 1 priority, so a high quality PVC was chosen to make our giant bowling set. whether you love to play indoor games or outdoor games, its most important to us that our kids inflatable toys exceed your expectations. BOWLING SET INCLUDES 6 giant inflatable bowling pins measuring 27" tall, and one inflatable bowling ball measuring 24 " in diameter, all made of durable PVC plastic. our kids outdoor toys also includes a repair patch and hand pump. Giggle N Go, customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority. All Giggle N Go products come with a 1 year product replacement warranty.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kids' Outdoor Games
No matter their age, kids love to play outdoors. Whether it’s a bright sunny day or a dreary afternoon, kids will find a way to have fun in the yard. Kids’ outdoor games are a great way to help them spend even more time outside, make friends, develop their social skills and have a lot of fun in the process.
When you’re buying kids’ outdoor games, be sure to consider age and skill level. Safety is a priority, so ensure that the games are designed for the ages of the children who will be playing the game. Getting something that is too advanced could lead to frustration or even injury, while getting something that is too young could lead to boredom. Also consider how many children typically play outside at one time. For example, if your child usually plays outside with kids from the neighborhood, then getting an outdoor game the appeals to multiple kids is best. This way everyone can have an opportunity to take part in the fun.
Even at a young age, kids have specific interests. Their outdoor games can help them further develop their interests and pick up new skills as well. For example, if your child loves mysteries and solving problems, they might enjoy a scavenger hunt game. If your child is athletic, they might enjoy a paddle and ball game.
The Kids' Outdoor Game Buying Guide
- Many kids like to enjoy their outdoor games with adults, or even play against the adults. In this case, opt for outdoor games that will appeal to parents, grandparents and other caregivers. For example, a large-scale outdoor version of a classic board game typically appeals to people of all ages.
- When you have a lot of kids’ outdoor games, finding storage for them can be challenging. The storage needs to be easily accessible to kids so they can grab what they want to play with, but also needs to be neat and tidy so you don’t end up with toys scattered all over your yard. Large waterproof storage bins are an effective storage strategy. They can be kept on the porch or even in the garage, and make it easy to keep toys neat.
- If you have a lot of large toys that won’t fit into bins, consider making a toy parking lot. You can use tape to section off parking spaces on the ground and label them with the names of the toys that should go there. This way, kids will know where to put back their toys once they are done playing with them.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide