Gifts2U Five Planet Guards Union Magnetic Robots Stacking Toy
Last updated date: April 21, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Girls' Toys, Age 7 and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Girls' Toy, Age 7 you should buy.
Update as May 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Girls’ Toys, Age 7 for a detailed review of all the top girls' toys, age 7.
Kids will love building fun robots with this magnetic stacking kit. They can battle the robots once complete. The robots come with a plastic storage bin for easy cleanup and organization.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Gifts2U Five Planet Guards Union Magnetic Robots Stacking Toy placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Easy to Use: 35pcs magnetic blocks, kids can use these pieces to build 5 magnetic robots: Mercury, Jupiter, Mars, Saturn, Venus. Create an interesting "Five Planet Guards Union" game, starting a thrilling war. The robots for kids can easily come apart and go back together again. So your child can create a robot from their imagination! High Quality & Safety & Durable: Magnet is the most important part of this toy. We choose natural permanent magnet for last magnetism. Magnetic blocks can be easily combined. This stacking toys made of non-toxic and durable ABS plastic material. No edges and corners, so no need to worry about hurting children. Develop Multiple Skills: Develop shape recognition, creativity and imagination, motor skills, storytelling, operational skills, thinking, problem solving skills, architecture and design capabilities. Kids robots toy encourage children's creativity, brain development and critical thinking. The magnetic toys can allow your children to fully use their imagination. Easy to Carry and Store: In addition to the normal carton, we will also attach a plastic box to carry and store. The plastic boxes are less susceptible to damage. You and your children can play them in your outdoor, tours, family gatherings, etc. The kids robots suit for children 3 years old and up. Quality Service: If you are not completely satisfied with the purchase, please contact us in time, our service team will provide you with sufficient answers. Have a nice shopping.
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Girls' Toys, Age 7
There are so many options to choose from when you’re searching for toys for 7-year-old girls. Consider how the toys can help girls to further their developmental milestones and learn new skills. At this age, girls are working on their physical coordination and balance, and may even go through a growth spurt where they grow around 2.5 inches in a year.
Emotionally, 7-year-old girls are learning to connect their feelings to specific events, such as being happy to see their friends. They are learning to care more about other people and will be able to treat their friends with respect when working out conflicts during playtime. Getting toys that encourage kids to interact with their friends is key because it will help them to reach their developmental milestones. For example, a robot stacking toy can be played with by multiple kids, where they can build their own creations and involve the robots in imaginative play.
Be sure to consider whether the toys can grow with your child. For example, will your 7-year-old girl still be interested in the toy when she is 8 or 9, or is this toy something that will only capture her interest for a few short months?
The Girls' Toy, Age 7 Buying Guide
- Toys that can be played with in multiple ways provide kids with more freedom and flexibility. Look for open-ended toys that require kids’ creativity. For example, a unicorn figurine can be part of various imaginative games such as a unicorn race or a fairy garden. Opt for toys that provide kids with an outlet to choose how they want to play, rather than directions for only playing a certain way.
- Help your 7-year-old girl explore her interests by selecting the right toys. For example, if your child is interested in art and loves drawing and painting, then getting a kit where she can make window paintings lets her explore a new medium, working on her artistic skills. If your child enjoys building, then a toy where she can stack blocks or pieces to create structures would be ideal.
- Toy organization can be challenging when your child has a lot of items to play with. An easy way to keep things neat and organized is with stackable bins. Your child can sort items by type or size into the bins and then stack them neatly in a corner of the room.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide