Giantex Bamboo Cover Folding Matress
Last updated date: April 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Folding Mattresses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Folding Mattress you should buy.
Update as April 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Folding Mattress for a detailed review of all the top folding mattresses.
Not only is this folding mattress created using a comfortable memory foam, but it's also 6 inches thick. It works great as a guest bed, a lounger for movie nights and a sofa for reading time. You can even use it as a playmat for kids if you have little ones in the home.
In our analysis of 62 expert reviews, the Giantex Bamboo Cover Folding Matress placed 3rd when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Easy to Wash and Clean. Equipped with removable and washable cover with zipper, you can make sure the mattress remain fresh and stain free. It can surely ensure you a long lasing use. Our memory foam mattress is an excellent option for campers. Premium Quality. Made of 1.5'' memory foam and 4.5'' foam, our mattress bed delivers a great sleep experience and will never lose its shape for its superior and high-density construction. Its supportive design featuring therapeutic qualities aims to provide you a healthy sleeping habit and wish you a nice dream. Carry Bag for Easy Transport. Our tri-fold mattress allows you to have a comfortable and nice sleep wherever you go with its convenient carry bag. You can take this lightweight yet sturdy memory foam bed to the exact place you need, no matter inside or outside. Besides, it can also be folded neatly away for storage in seconds. Ultimate Sleeping Comfort. Our memory foam mattress bed adopts high-density memory foam and bamboo fiber cloth providing you with lasing support and unrivaled comfort to your body. And it can also relieve your tiredness and offer great sleep when you go camping or traveling on your car. Versatile Tri-Folding Mattress. This tri-fold mattress is ideal for travelling, camping or sleeping out as a temporary sleeping bed. It not only guarantees you a comfortable sleeping all night long, but also enables you to pack it up in one second. You can also use it as a spare guest bed, which can well accommodate your friends or guests.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Folding Mattresses
A folding mattress is a cost-effective and portable sleep surface that comes in handy whenever you have extra guests or are traveling. They typically have either two folds (also called a bi-fold mattress) or three folds (known as a tri-fold mattress). The number of folds affects how small you can fold the mattress, which is useful for traveling and storage. A folding mattress works well in small spaces because they are fairly thin, with the average measuring between four and six inches high. This way, they are easy to tuck into small spaces when you don’t need them.
Folding mattresses are usually made out of polyfoam or memory foam. Polyfoam is similar to a regular mattress and is extremely comfortable and durable. Memory foam is an option that offers pressure-point relief and a good night’s sleep. It also has some polyfoam in it but the top layer is usually made of memory foam.
If you often have overnight guests and don’t have room for a guest bed, a folding mattress is useful to have. It’s small enough to fit almost anywhere, such as on the living room floor. This is also a good choice for kids’ sleepovers. You can send them with a folding mattress and a sleeping bag to their friends’ house so they have a comfortable night’s sleep. Plus, many foldable mattress covers are washable, so it’s not a problem if anyone has an accident or spill.
For those who enjoy the great outdoors, a folding mattress provides the extra padding you need to have a restful sleep in your tent. Folding mattresses can compress enough to fit in the trunk of your car or in a large backpack. This way, you don’t have to worry about sleeping on uneven and hard ground.
The Folding Mattress Buying Guide
- When you’re shopping for a folding mattress, consider how you will mostly be using it. For example, will this be primarily for overnight guests or will you be taking it outdoors camping? Is this for your kids to take to sleepovers or just an extra bed in case you need it? This will help you decide what kind of mattress is best for your needs.
- Check to see what kind of protective cover the folding mattress has and whether it can be removed and cleaned in the washing machine. Some folding mattress covers cannot be removed. If your mattress is mostly for outdoor use, look for one that is waterproof.
- Many folding mattresses have non-slip padding on the bottom. This is great for making sure your mattress stays put while in use. Some can shift around, particularly on hardwood or tile floors without the non-slip padding.
- Consider how much storage space you have for the mattress. Keep in mind that tri-fold mattresses typically make a smaller but wider package once folded, as compared to bi-fold mattresses, because they have an extra folded layer. Most folding mattresses are between three and eight inches thick.
- Did you know that folding mattresses come in different sizes, just like regular mattresses? You can find ones in king, queen, double and twin sizes, in addition to other custom ones. Decide what’s best for your needs and storage space.
- If you’re planning on taking your folding mattress with you on any travels, take a look at the weight. A heavy and bulky mattress will be difficult to carry. Many folding mattresses weigh between 10 and 15 pounds, but you can also find some that weigh up to 30 pounds.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide