Giantex 6-Foot Stand Up Surfboard
Last updated date: July 9, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Long Surfboards and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Long Surfboard you should buy.
Update as July 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Long Surfboard for a detailed review of all the top long surfboards.
You can use this board for surfing, water yoga, fishing or sunbathing in the water. It is made of durable EPE deck and has an EPS core and PP bottom. The board has three detachable fins to control speed and direction.
In our analysis of 32 expert reviews, the Giantex 6-Foot Stand Up Surfboard placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
3 Detachable Fins & Arc Linear Design. The foam surfboard with 3 detachable fins can help to control speed and direction, providing great flexibility to accommodate different wave conditions. Moreover, the arc linear buffer design can provide extreme stability during surfing. High Quality & Nondeformable Materials. Made of durable EPE deck, EPS core and PP bottom, our surfboard provide a strong buoyancy and weight capacity. It has good impact resistance and wear resistance, making it difficult to deform and suitable for long-term use. Safety Leash. The scientifically designed safety leash provides a good traction experience that enhances safety and stability during surfing. It also helps your body steadily attached to the board and prevent it from drifting away. Besides, the leash can be freely adjusted to achieve your maximum comfort. Wonderful Water Activities. Our 6 ft surfboard will provide you with a wonderful summer! It can help you exercise your muscles and bring you a healthy life. In addition, it can be used for various water activities such as surfing, fishing, water yoga, sunbathing and so on. Widely Use. This surfboard with lightweight and ergonomic design is ideal for kids, adults, beginners and experienced surfers. In addition, our surfboard can be used to enjoy wonderful and exciting water experience in the sea, beach, river, swimming pool and water park.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Long Surfboards
Are you ready to ride the waves? If you’re a beginner, it can be daunting to figure out what kind of surfboard you need. One of the best choices for beginners is a long surfboard. These boards are typically between 8 to 11 feet long and they have a rounded nose on the end.
What makes them good for beginners? Because they are larger than other surfboards, they are more buoyant and stable, which makes it easier for beginners to learn how to surf. You can also use them to surf on smaller waves, and you can’t really do that with other types of surfboards. This makes them safer for newbies.
When buying a surfboard, one of the first things you have to decide is what size you need. Typically, you have to look at the volume of the surfboard, your skill level and your weight to determine the right size. The volume of the surfboard is calculated by multiplying the length by the width by the thickness. Longboards usually have a higher volume than most — between 50 to 100 liters — which is what makes them more stable than other surfboards.
The Long Surfboard Buying Guide
- Riding a long surfboard is not the same as riding a shortboard. The long length of the board makes it less maneuverable, so you have to constantly shift your position on the board to move it around. For example, if you feel your speed decreasing, you have to walk toward the front of the board. If you need to slow down, you have to step toward the back of the board. Similarly, turning requires shifting your position on the board.
- Long surfboards are also a bit wider than other surfboards, which provides more surface area for you to balance on and more room to move around.
- If you don’t have a lot of experience paddling or catching waves, a long surfboard is a good choice. You can have a more relaxed session on a long surfboard, especially when you ride the smaller waves. It takes less strength than using a shortboard, too, so you can stay out longer.
- Long surfboards come in different materials such as foam, epoxy resin, fiberglass, carbon fiber, wood and recycled materials. The material is important because it affects the performance of the board, as well as the safety.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide