Gersoniel Assorted Activity Cards Baby Shower Game
Last updated date: February 1, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Baby Shower Games and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Baby Shower Game you should buy.
Update as February 1, 2023:
Checkout The Best Baby Shower Games for a detailed review of all the top baby shower games.
Fill up your party agenda with this set, which includes bingo, baby description games, guess who games, a baby form of “Price Is Right” and a baby word scramble game. The set includes 20 pencils and enough cards to pass around.
In our analysis, the Gersoniel Gersoniel Assorted Activity Cards Baby Shower Game placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Quality Material: the baby shower games kit is mainly made of 80g double offset paper, smooth to write, clearly printed, with bright color schemes and quality material, useful party supplies to enable guests to cry from laughter. Funny Game Set: these baby shower game cards have 5 game activities includes bingo game, baby descriptions and well wishes, guess who games, baby price is right, baby word scramble game, 25 cards for each, a total of 125 cards, matching with 20 pencils, enough to entertain your guests during the baby shower activities. Suitable Size for Baby Shower Games: each game card is approx. 20 x 14 cm/ 7.87 x 5.51 inches and the pencil is about 8.8 cm/ 3.46 inches long, comfortable to grip, so there are enough spaces for guests to write the answers. Lovely Bear Theme: these baby shower game supplies are designed with bears and embellished with balloon, flower and other delicate patterns, cute, vivid and pretty, in line with the baby shower theme, helping you create sweet and warm vibe.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Baby Shower Games
Pregnancies are on the rise, with fertility rates increasing over the past couple of years after steadily declining in the previous decade. If you’re one of the many happy expectant parents, there’s plenty of reason to celebrate, and a baby shower is a great way to include your friends and relatives.
But if you’re the one in charge of planning that shower, you’ll quickly realize how much is involved. You’ll need to choose a place and time for the event, send invitations, line up refreshments and purchase party favors.
Then there’s the event itself. Refreshments and gifts will be a big part of the agenda, and partygoers will want plenty of time to chat. But at some point, it’s time to bring out the games and let everyone participate in the entertainment.
As you’re developing an agenda, though, you might find yourself struggling to come up with ways to keep the fun going. But it all starts with knowing your audience. If the people you invite are supportive and excited to celebrate the upcoming birth, the right activities should come naturally.
There are several different types of baby shower games. Some focus on quizzing attendees on how well they know the mom-to-be. These games are best for smaller, more intimate baby showers where everyone knows the guest of honor well. Then there are games that focus more on the baby. Guests might play “Price Is Right”-style games that seek to determine who knows more about motherhood. These are better if your guests are already parents.
But there are plenty of games that work well no matter what the guests. Games like Bingo or pin the pacifier on the baby are perfect if your guest list includes a combination of moms, childfree guest, friends, family and/or coworkers. You can even find game sets that pack in a variety of fun activities, along with party favors and decorations for an all-in-one solution.
The Baby Shower Game Buying Guide
- Unless you’re planning a surprise baby shower, make sure you sit down with the mom-to-be to get her thoughts on the big event. With her guidance, you’ll ensure the day is filled with enjoyable activities involving all the expectant mother’s favorite people.
- Choose the venue early. Hosting the baby shower in a home or other free space can save money that you can then put toward other elements, like food and party favors.
- It’s best to give the right amount of notice for any baby shower. Digital invitations have become acceptable, but for more formal showers, it’s best to go with paper via postal mail. Send the invite approximately six weeks before the scheduled date to give guests plenty of time to RSVP and shop for gifts.
- Make sure the mom-to-be has set up a registry or wish list prior to sending the invites. This will not only make things easier for the guests, but it will help ensure the mom-to-be gets gifts that won’t have to be returned.
- Baby showers usually last from two to three hours. You’ll need at least a half hour at the start for everyone to arrive, socialize and grab refreshments. You can also set up a way for attendees to write personal thoughts to the guest of honor.
- If guests don’t know each other well, consider games that will help serve as icebreakers.
- Themed baby showers are very popular. If you go this route, you might want to search for games that fit the theme before you settle on it. You might find some themes don’t lend themselves well to activities.
- Although party favors aren’t necessary, they can be a nice touch. They also provide a memento for attendees. Small items like personalized pocket hand sanitizers or soaps can be affordable while also keeping it classy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide