Gerrard Larriett Chamomile Deodorizing Aromatherapy Candle
Last updated date: January 27, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Aromatherapy Candles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Aromatherapy Candle you should buy.
Update as January 27, 2022:
Checkout The Best Aromatherapy Candle for a detailed review of all the top aromatherapy candles.
Pet owners will love this aromatherapy candle. This all-natural candle doesn't mask pet odors, it actually removes them while leaving behind an attractive scent. It's also safe for use around your furry friends and even recommended by veterinarians. This candle line promises to deliver calming, stress-relief, energizing, balancing and relaxing benefits.
In our analysis of 39 expert reviews, the Gerrard Larriett Chamomile Deodorizing Aromatherapy Candle placed 5th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Genuine Gerrard Larriett Aromatherapy Pet Care: The affordable luxury of our soothing essential oil scents and our charming 6oz. glass jars are why Gerrard Larriett is the name trusted by pet parents to add calming pet aromatherapy and odor elimination to their homes. The Pet Smell Eliminator: Happy customers use our pet odor eliminator candle to keep their houses from smelling like kennels and litter boxes (as well as other household & kitchen odors); Our unique odor neutralizing candles don’t drown odors like cheap dog odor candles or ugly diffusers, instead they actively cancel odors leaving a clean and fresh scent, without any of the heavy perfumes that overpower sensitive pet noses. Pet Anti-Anxiety & De Stress Candle: Gerrard Larriett candles use pure essential oils for human-grade aromatherapy that’s Veterinarian recommended; Select any of our gentle spa-quality aromas and enjoy a premium stress relief candle that helps your pets settle, relax, or recover. USA-Made Natural Pet Calming: Each Gerrard Larriett candle is crafted by American workers who proudly bring you 17 subtle scents, each with specific aromatherapy benefits, so you can enjoy all-natural (and never overpowering) dog and cat calming candles that pet parents say, mellows their hyper dogs and high-strung cats Dog & Cat Safe, Soy Blend Candles: Pet parents who care about safety say they’re happy to avoid the carcinogens or allergy-aggravating artificial ingredients found in petroleum-based candles that can harm pets (and people); Our unique candles use pet-safe soy wax, pure extracts, and all cotton wicks for a subtle scent that’s safe around all your furry and feathered friends – so, light a Gerrard Larriett candle and breathe happy while you bring peace to your home
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Aromatherapy Candles
Aromatherapy is considered a form of alternative medicine and uses essential oils derived from plants. The practice comes with many benefits for both body and mind. Aromatherapy candles are one form that not only allows you to fill your home with sweet scents, but also, depending on the specific oils used, provide stress relief, energy or a peaceful night’s rest.
When buying aromatherapy candles, you should always check that the ingredients are pure and do not contain any toxic chemicals.
Next, decide if you’d like your aromatherapy candle to have a strong scent that fills the room or a combination of essential oils that promote a certain health benefit. For example, the Lulu Candles Fresh Linen Scented Candle leaves your home smelling like freshly laundered sheets. Other candles, however, may have an ingredient like lavender essential oil, which has a pleasant scent but is mainly used for its ability to leave you feeling calm.
Check the candle’s burning time, so you can calculate how often you’d have to replace it. Some aromatherapy candles offer 50 hours of burning time, while others can burn for as many as 80 hours.
Take a look at the jar holding the candle. Some are plain and simply designed to allow the candle to burn safely. Some are decorative on the outside and some, like the Chesapeake Bay Balance + Harmony Candle, are made of frosted glass that emits a romantic glow while lit.
Finally, consider aromatherapy candles that are designed to serve a specific purpose. The Gerrard Larriett Chamomile works to neutralize unpleasant pet odors instead of just masking them. All of the ingredients are safe to use around pets and have been recommended by veterinarians.
The Aromatherapy Candle Buying Guide
- Aromatherapy candles make excellent birthday, holiday and housewarming gifts. Some even come with decorative gift boxes that are sure to please any recipient.
- If your aromatherapy candle doesn’t come with a lid to extinguish the burning flame when you leave the room, use a snuffer. Blowing out the flame isn’t ideal, as this could cause hot wax to splatter up and burn you or someone near you.
- Candles should never be left unattended or placed near an item that could catch fire, such as a pile of napkins on a table or a curtain by the windowsill.
- If you have children or pets in the house, place the candles out of their reach. Consider a fireplace mantel or a top shelf.
- The National Candle Association recommends candles be extinguished and tossed once they reach 2 inches of wax (without a container) or a half-inch (with a container).
- An essential oil guide would make an excellent companion to any aromatherapy candle. The guide will list all the known benefits associated with each essential oil. For example, vanilla essential oil has antioxidant properties, eucalyptus essential oil relieves muscle pain and jasmine essential oil works as an antidepressant.
- While many aromatherapy candles are made in the United States, it is important to note that the essential oils used in making the candles are often sourced from a number of countries around the globe.
- When buying an aromatherapy candle, you’ll want to consider the price. Be sure to find a candle that fits within your budget.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide