Gerber 3-Ply Prefold Cloth Diapers/Burp Cloths, 10-Pack
Last updated date: September 29, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Burp Cloths and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Burp Cloth you should buy.
Update as September 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Burp Cloth for a detailed review of all the top burp cloths.
Protect your baby's skin by opting for these burp cloths. They are lightweight and able to absorb plenty of liquid, keeping your and your baby's clothing nice and dry.
In our analysis of 62 expert reviews, the Gerber 3-Ply Cloth Diapers/Burp Cloths, 10-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Gerber cloth diapers are comfortable, versatile, and absorbent! Each diaper in this pack is made with 100% birdseye cotton, a soft material that is perfect to wear against baby’s delicate skin. Birdseye cotton is a wonderfully absorbent material that may help to prevent skin irritations and diaper rashes. This pack includes ten birdseye cotton prefold diapers by Gerber. Appropriate to use as newborn diapers all the way up to when baby is ready to potty train, these diapers stand the test on time! When you have a squirming child to change, the 3-ply prefold quickens the pace at which you can get a fresh diaper on and keeps the diaper folded at an optimal width. Their convenient size fits well within diaper shells of all kinds and makes them easy to store in diaper organizers as well as diaper bags. When it’s time to empty the diaper pail, these baby diapers may be run through the washing machine and dryer. Saving time throughout the day is essential to all parents, and Gerber strives to help lessen the load of laundry. These diapers also have a wide range of uses besides just diapering! Their absorbency makes them excellent burp cloths. They’re perfect to use during feeding time as they’re soft enough to efficiently clean any mess from baby’s sweet face. They’re also ideal for crafting! New mothers love to receive personalized baby gifts, and these cloth diapers make for the perfect burp cloths to embroider with monograms or any other creative ideas and ventures. When baby’s potty trained, recycle them into the perfect cleaning rags! And they’re even great for families who don’t have children or whose children are grown. Use them to wash the car, clean the shower, or dust fragile objects around the home! Gerber offers products that are made with high-quality materials to ensure they hold value and are safe to use on baby as well as within the home. These diapers have been a favorite among parents for years and are a staple in any household with children.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Burp Cloths
There’s no getting around the fact that babies spit up and drool frequently during their first few months of life. You’ll want to have plenty of burp cloths on hand to protect your clothing and to wipe baby’s lips and chin as needed. Of course, burp cloths also make an excellent baby shower gift if you know someone who is expecting.
Before you buy a pack of burp cloths, take a look at the material used to construct them. You want to make sure the fabric is soft, as newborns have sensitive skin. You’ll find burp cloths come in 100% cotton, flannel, muslin and terry cloth.
Look around the outside of the burp cloths to determine whether they have finished edges. Finished edges keep the construction material from fraying, which also works to extend the life of the cloths.
Another feature to consider is pre-folded panels that make folding and storing the burp cloths a breeze.
Select a set of burp cloths that is listed as extra absorbent. It’s also helpful if the material is known to dry quickly. This is especially important if the burp cloths are designed to double as cloth diapers.
The Burp Cloth Buying Guide
- Some reviewers report that there are times when dried spit up remains on the burp cloth after washing. You may wish to pre-treat the area first and use a soft-bristle brush to break up the spit up before you toss it in the washing machine.
- It’s a good idea to have at least 10 to 12 burp cloths on hand when your baby is born. Newborns tend to spit up often and you might not want to do laundry every day.
- If you can’t air-dry your burp cloths, place them in the dry on the low heat setting. This will help prevent the burp cloths from shrinking.
- There are several factors that affect the price of burp cloths. You’ll find the more basic Luvable Friends Unisex Baby Cotton Flannel Burp Cloths, 4-Pack and the Comfy Cubs Muslin Burp Cloths, 6-Pack are among the most affordable. Since the KeaBabies Organic Burp Cloths, 5-Pack is organic, they are more moderately priced. The most expensive is the Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Burp Cloths, 5-Pack because it sports a GOTS certification.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide