George Foreman Classic Plate Electric Indoor Grill & Panini Press
Last updated date: September 29, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Electric Grills and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Electric Grill you should buy.
Update as October 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Electric Grill for a detailed review of all the top electric grills.
In our analysis of 35 expert reviews, the George Foreman Classic Plate Electric Indoor Grill & Panini Press placed 8th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This is the original George Foreman Grill. The durable grill plates give you lean, mean grilling power for all your favorite foods. George Tough Nonstick Coating – There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It’s durable, easy to clean, and reduces the need for butter and oil. Fat-Removing Slope – It’s the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* for leaner, tasty meals. Drip Tray – The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don’t have to, How nice is that?
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Electric Grills
An electric grill is a healthy way to cook meats, vegetables and even flatbreads. Many electric grills are designed to be used indoors, while some can be used outdoors as well. If you love the grill marks you get from a barbeque grill but your backyard plans are getting rained out, an indoor electric grill will provide you with the same kind of flavor and texture. They are a versatile kitchen gadget that makes it easy to make a delicious meal.
One of the most important things to consider when you’re buying an electric grill is the amount of cooking space you need. How many people do you cook for at once? For example, if you have a small family of two or four people, a small to medium-sized electric grill will do the trick. If you have a large family, enjoy entertaining often or like to cook in large batches so you have plenty of leftovers, then opt for a larger electric grill. This way, you can cook all the food you need at once instead of doing it in multiple shifts. Typically, each serving you make requires around 20 square inches of surface area to cook.
The Electric Grill Buying Guide
- Ensure the electric grill you get is easy to clean, has dishwasher-safe parts and has non-stick plates. If food gets stuck on easily or if you have to hand-wash every piece, it’s less likely you’re going to use this appliance on a frequent basis. Be sure to look for a removable grease drip tray as well, as that part often accumulates the most buildup.
- Do you need an electric grill that is easily portable? For example, will you store it in a cupboard and take it out only when you need it, or will you be keeping it as a fixture on your kitchen counter? If you will be moving the electric grill frequently, opt for one that is lightweight and easy to carry.
- Keep in mind that in order to get those beautiful grill marks and that crispy sear, you have to let your electric griddle heat up before you place your ingredients on it. Remember to marinate your meat first so that it has great flavor, and then build on that with the sear. Ensure your grill has adjustable temperature controls, so you can set the right temperature for the food on hand. Vegetables require a different temperature setting than shrimp, for example.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide