Geniani Moist & Dry Electric Heating Pad For Muscles
Last updated date: October 28, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Heating Pads For Muscles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Heating Pad For Muscles you should buy.
Editor's Note October 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Heating Pad For Muscles for a detailed review of all the top heating pads for muscles.
Whether you're suffering from back pain or cramps, this heating pad is an excellent choice. It offers both wet and dry heat and features a thick microfiber plush pad that is soft up against your skin. Users will appreciate its extra-large size, as it's able to cover a wider area.
In our analysis of 48 expert reviews, the Geniani Geniani Moist & Dry Electric Heating Pad For Muscles placed 3rd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
A Geniani heating pad helps you to cope with soreness or lower back pain 20% faster and more comfortably than other heating pads. Just imagine: Laying on your comfortable couch watching your favorite show with an ultra-plush Geniani heating pad and both your neck and shoulder pain are soon gone! All possible with a Geniani heating pad. It is much easier to reduce cramps and muscle tension with an extra large size heating pad. 60% percent greater area covered. Gentle yet powerful heating pad effectively increases blood circulation, soothes muscles and relieves cramps! Fast heat distribution is all you need to feel rejuvenated and pain free. Completely new design - easy to take with you wherever you go! Creating an entirely new design meant re-engineering entirely new technology. Now you can choose the perfect temperature level that fits your needs. Extra long 10 ft cord lets you relax even if an outlet is far from you. More useful, more powerful yet 100% safer with a 2-hour auto shut off option. Suitable for both dry and moist heat therapies. Fast acting. Deep treatment. Targeted pain relief. Moist heat therapy is more effective than dry heat in the healing of deep tissues. Extra large heating pad provides 60% broader coverage. Great for both small and large muscles groups. Lack of time? With this machine washable heating pad this is no longer a problem! Wash it as a usual clothing item and spend your free time as you wish!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Heating Pads For Muscles
Aching muscles can interfere with your quality of life. Whether you pushed a little too hard at the gym or you’re dealing with chronic pain, just a little relief can make a big difference.
In addition to ice for reducing inflammation, heat can be effective. Heat promotes blood flow, forcing muscles to relax and helping with the buildup of lactic acid that happens during a workout. In some cases, alternating ice and heat therapy can bring comfort, but it’s important to ask your doctor what’s best for your unique situation. In some cases, heat can exacerbate an existing problem.
When using heating pads, always exercise caution. If your skin is sensitive or inflamed, heat can aggravate the issue, and those who are insensitive to heat could run the risk of injury by using heating pads. There are also safety precautions recommended for cold therapy, though, as too much direct contact with the skin can be dangerous.
Pay close attention to the manufacturer’s instructions if you’re using a heating pad. Some allow you to gently wet the pad for moisture therapy, but as with any electrical appliance, there is an electrocution risk. You’ll need to avoid using the heating pad if the cord connection points or temperature controller get wet. If your pad is immersed in water accidentally, give it plenty of time to dry before using.
The Heating Pad For Muscles Buying Guide
- When shopping for a heating pad, first consider the coverage area. A pad for shoulder muscles will look quite different from a pad designed for leg or back muscles. Some pads are built to be draped over or attached to a certain area of the body to allow you to continue to go on with your day while wearing.
- You’ll occasionally need to clean your heating pad. Look for one that lets you remove the outer covering and toss it in the washing machine for easy cleanup.
- A heating pad requires a cord. Pay close attention to the length of the cord and consider where you’ll be using it. If you’re using it while sleeping, for instance, you’ll need a cord long enough to comfortably reach from the wall plug to the bed.
- If you plan to go to sleep while your heating pad is in place, look for one with an auto-shutoff timer. This will give you the peace of mind of knowing it won’t be running all night and possibly giving too much heat to the area.
- Some heating pads will get a little too hot for some. Because preferences vary from one person to another, many manufacturers now build in a dial that lets you adjust heat settings. The more settings, the more likely you are to find a level that’s perfect for you.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide