GEMAX Women’s Slip On Platform Paddle Tennis Shoes
Last updated date: April 21, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as April 21, 2022:
Checkout The Best Platform Paddle Tennis Shoes for a detailed review of all the top .
The elastic mesh upper on these platform paddle tennis shoes provides plenty of breathability to keep your feet cool while you play. Weighing only 0.8 pounds, these shoes keep you moving on the court without weighing you down. The MD outsole is durable while also featuring protection against slips on the underside.
In our analysis of 9 expert reviews, the GEMAX Women's Slip On Platform Paddle Tennis Shoes placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Knit. Imported. MD sole. Elastic breathable mesh upper: Elastic lightweight knit fabric of sports athletic shoes provides maximum ventilation and air circulation. It expands as you walk, keeping your feet dry and comfortable. Each pair weighs only about 0.8 pounds, and let you feel lightweight when you wear them on walking or running like having no shoes. Soft and comfortable sole : The comfortable sole of walking tennis shoes is made from durable and MD outsole. Non slip sole and streamlined sole groove reduce the cushioning and provide enough friction effectively, you won’t feel tired even if you wear them all day. Suitable occasion: Fashion sneakers are suitable for any daily used,such as walking, running, casual, sports, walk the dogs, daily work, nursing, shopping, driving, golf, horse riding, plantar fasciitis, jogging, dancing, plantar fasciitis, long time standing work, travel etc. Unique design : Shoelace look but streamlined Slip-On for women shoes design, makes these women casual shoes not only have more better appearance but easy to put on and take off. The unique reinforced shoes back counter design can effectively reduce the cushioning force and protect the feet from injury, which women shoes fit those who needs to stand or walk for long time. Size attention: Please confirm the size chart. US size 6=EUR size 36=23cm, US size 6.5=EUR size 37=23.4cm, US size 7.5=EUR size 38=24.3cm, US size 8.5=EUR size 39=25.1cm, US size 9=EUR size 40=25.5cm, US size 9.5=EUR size 41=26cm, US size 10=EUR size 42=26.4cm
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Platform tennis is a popular sport in some areas of the U.S. But like other sports, you’ll need to invest in proper gear to be at your best. The rough surface of outdoor courts means you’ll need a tennis shoe that can hold up while also being lightweight enough so that it doesn’t slow you down.
One challenge platform tennis players face is that there are currently no shoes designed specifically for the sport, as is the case with some other niche games. But with the right specs, you can track down the right shoes.
Platform tennis is usually played on a court made of aluminum covered in gritty, textured resin. The rough surface can be hard on a pair of shoes, especially if you play multiple times a week. That means eliminating any shoe made for indoor use right off the bat. Then you can focus solely on tracking down an outdoor shoe with a tough outsole and durable upper.
Vertical stability is extremely important in any type of tennis shoe. You’ll spend a great deal of time on the court moving side to side, so you don’t just need support for forward movement as you would with a walking or running shoe. Look for a shoe that will support your midsole and reduce wear on your ankles while you’re playing.
The Buying Guide
- The recommendation to change your athletic shoes every six months may not cover platform tennis shoes. Due to the rougher conditions, you might have to replace your shoes every three months, depending on how often you play. It’s important to watch for signs of wear.
- Look for outsoles that promise extra-durable rubber to give yourself the best chance of not wearing your shoes out quickly.
- Wear on the shoes isn’t the most important factor. Top priority is making sure your feet are protected while you’re playing. Look for a shoe with special features built in to stabilize your foot from front to back. You can find shoes that protect your toe and absorb shock in the midsole, for instance.
- Look at weight as well as material. A lighter-weight tennis shoe will reduce fatigue while you’re playing, helping you stay in the game longer.
- You’ll probably want to clean your tennis shoes occasionally. Leather can be easier to clean and also tends to provide more support for your foot.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide