GelPro Reinforced Edges Stain-Resistant Kitchen Mat
Last updated date: June 29, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 29, 2022:
Checkout The Best Stain-Resistant Kitchen Mat for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis of 71 expert reviews, the GelPro Reinforced Edges Stain-Resistant Kitchen Mat placed 10th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
GelPro Elite is 50% thicker than GelPro Classic and features an exclusive Dual Comfort Core System of therapeutic gel and energy-return foam. Indulge in the extra soft and deep-cushioning support as your feet rest on the world’s most comfortable floor mat. The unique, conforming feel of gel plus foam actually feels so natural that you forget that you are standing. This revolutionary comfort solution is perfect for anyone suffering from back, hip, knee, leg & foot discomfort, plantar fasciitis, osteoporosis or arthritis. Ideal for use in the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, craft room and at stand-up desks.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
If you prepare a lot of meals at home, you’ll want to make sure any kitchen mats you purchase have a stain-resistant surface. Otherwise, you risk having to spend extra time scrubbing the mat every time you drop a dark berry or spill a glass of wine.
Stain-resistant kitchen mats also need to have a comfortable surface, as you’re likely to stand on them for long periods. Some models use a patented gel technology to not only cushion your feet but also keep them nice and cool.
Slip and falls account for over one million hospital visits each year, which means it’s important to find a kitchen mat that won’t slide across the floor. Consider a mat that not only has a slip-resistant bottom, but also features tapered edges that prevent accidental tripping.
Take a look at the size of your kitchen, office, laundry room or home gym to determine how small or big of a mat you need. You may wish to go with a set that comes with both a small kitchen mat and a large one. This is great, especially if you have two areas to cover.
Finally, you want to consider the style of the mat. You’ll find there are plenty of stain-resistant kitchen mats in solid colors, as well as traditional patterns. Some models however, offer much more. They come in four different professional prints that are bright and vibrant. If you’re searching for a conversation piece, this is the way to go!
The Buying Guide
- Always check the product care label before you clean your stain-resistant kitchen mat. Some only need to be wiped down with a soapy dishcloth, while others are cleaned in a washing machine.
- If your kitchen mat arrives rolled up, it may take a day to lay completely flat on your floor. One trick to speed up the process is to reverse roll the mat and then set it on the kitchen floor. Don’t use the mat until the edges are flat, otherwise, you may trip.
- The prices for a stain-resistant kitchen mat vary. You’ll find mats that feature basic patterns and use less expensive construction materials are on the lower end of the price scale. At the top of the price scale are the models that use a patented gel technology to provide extra benefits.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide