GEENNY Lightweight Stain Resistant Crib Comforter Set For Boys, 13-Piece
Last updated date: April 21, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 4, 2022:
Checkout The Best Crib Comforter Set For Boys for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis, the GEENNY GEENNY Lightweight Stain Resistant Crib Comforter Set For Boys, 13-Piece placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
A BABY CRIB SET DREAM: This elephant crib bedding set will make your baby’s room a playful, adorable and comfortable place for your loved one; our baby bedding kit is made of durable yet soft and cozy fabric. MACHINE WASHABLE: Having you in mind, we designed this baby boy bedding set so it is easy to wash and suitable for any season; use cold water to better preserve colors; use gentle cycle on dyer. CRIB FRIENDLY: Fits most standard sized cribs; our super soft sheets are perfect for tummy time or for sleep; this elephant crib bedding set makes perfect match with our musical mobile, lamp shade and extra window valance also available for purchase. A NURSERY CLASSIC: This baby elephant nursery decor will quickly become an essential part of your baby’s room personality; make your little one’s room look adorable.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
The pandemic might not have brought the baby boom experts predicted, but there are still plenty of expecting parents. For those parents, preparing a room for a new infant can be one of the most exciting tasks. Picking out furniture, painting walls and stocking baby’s first closet are all important parts of the process.
An infant’s crib serves as the centerpiece of a nursery. Whether you go with a standard, mini, convertible or round crib, you’ll likely end up decorating around it to achieve the perfect look. Once you have everything set up, you’ll simply need to outfit it with bedding and add little touches like a mobile and wall appliqués to achieve the perfect look.
Crib bedding usually starts with a mattress cover to protect the mattress from any accidents that might occur. You’ll need a waterproof layer and a quilted surface to keep baby comfortable. Also look closely to make sure the pad won’t make noises when your baby moves around on it. A quality mattress pad will be whisper quiet.
Next up is the fitted sheet, which goes over the mattress and mattress cover, with elastic that holds it in place even if your baby moves around on it. Fitted sheets should be comfortable while also being easy to toss in the washer when needed.
Most experts recommend skipping any other bedding in the crib while a baby is sleeping. But that doesn’t mean a comforter won’t come in handy. A comforter can remain in your nursery for use when you’re up for those late-night feedings. You’ll be able to keep warm and cozy while you rock your baby to sleep.
By starting with the comforter, you can ensure that all your bedding matches. Some are sold as sets, with a fitted sheet and a crib skirt to match. You can even sometimes find appliqués and mobiles to fit your theme. Just add baby, and your nursery will be complete.
The Buying Guide
- The material of your crib bedding is important. Polyester-cotton blends are popular for their comfort and durability. You’ll generally be able to toss this type of bedding in the washer. However, some comforters are too bulky for standard washers, so keep that in mind as you’re shopping.
- You’ll likely pick a comforter set that matches your nursery décor. But if you haven’t started decorating yet, shopping for bedding could inspire you. You might find the perfect theme for your new space.
- Some comforters are reversible, featuring an attractive design on both sides to let you change up your look from time to time.
- You can find comforter sets that also include wall decals and pillowcases, among other items. This will save you time in choosing décor. Some manufacturers also sell matching items separately, perhaps as stuffed animals or mobiles. This can help you set up an adorable nursery without having to spend weeks tracking down items.
- You won’t know yet what your infant’s interests will be, so often the décor of your nursery will match your own interests. You can find jungle themes, dinosaurs, popular children’s entertainment characters, sports themes and much more.
- Check the measurements of your crib before you order bedding. Most bedding is sized for standard cribs, so if you’re buying a round crib or one that’s miniature, you might find that you have to buy bedding that’s specialized for that mattress type.
- Pay close attention to the care instructions on any bedding you buy. Some can be tossed in the washing machine, but you’ll likely need to wash on cold. If tumble drying is allowed, make sure to use a low heat setting.
- For fitted sheets, look for one with elastic that goes all the way around. This will ensure a secure fit that won’t budge.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide