Gecko Travel Tech Adhesive Phone Wallet & RFID Blocking Sleeve
Last updated date: November 21, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stocking Stuffers For Teens and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stocking Stuffer For Teens you should buy.
In our analysis of 37 expert reviews, the Gecko Travel Tech Gecko Travel Tech Adhesive Phone Wallet & RFID Blocking Sleeve placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note June 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Stocking Stuffers For Teens for a detailed review of all the top stocking stuffers for teens.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
GECKO TRAVEL TECH redesigns it right. We make products to be both convenient and stylish. We have been at this since 2013, redesigning our GECKO WALLET to be constantly improving. EXTRA TALL POCKET UNIVERSAL FIT SECURITY STRAP 3 MORE CLEVER PRODUCTS in the GECKO PHONE WALLET Set phone card holders iphone credit card wallet gecko stick-on pockets adhesive stand case rfid pouch CREATIVE BONUS PRODUCTS - In Each Gecko Wallet phone card holders iphone credit card wallet gecko stick-on pockets adhesive stand case rfid pouch phone card holders iphone credit card wallet gecko stick-on pockets adhesive stand case rfid pouch phone card holders iphone credit card wallet gecko stick-on pockets adhesive stand case rfid pouch PHONE STAND Have a PHONE STAND everywhere. It folds up and stays in your Gecko Wallet. Enjoy easy viewing and video calls. EARPHONE WRAP CARD Never have tangled earphones again, wrap them on this card, slide in your Gecko Wallet and easily unwind and use again. RFID BLOCKING CARD SLEEVE The RFID Credit Card Sleeve protects your personal information and identity being stolen by electronic pick pockets or hackers. UNIVERSAL FIT TO ANY PHONE OR CASE The GECKO WALLET fits on any phone or case, it is universal. Just clean the surface, peel and stick. Even to new model phones with glass backs! (iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 plus, iPhone 7 matte black/jet black, iPhone 7 plus matte/jet black) LIGHT POCKETS & FAST ACCESS RUNNING ERRANDS No need to fumble for your wallet or through your purse when you are in public. DOING WHAT YOU LOVE Keep your pockets light and comfortable so you can enjoy yourself. MANY OTHER USES Need an extra pocket? The GECKO WALLET can be used on any device (phone, tablet, computer), in your car or on the fridge. phone wallet by Gecko single pocket card holder for back of phone phone wallet by Gecko double pocket card holder for back of phone adhesive card pocket Gecko Ink Phone Wallet adhesive phone wallet for back of phone card holder phone pocket GECKO - Original Pocket GECKO - Double Pocket GECKO - Ink Colors COMPATIBILITY Universal Universal Universal POCKET COUNT 1 2 1 ADDED SECURITY STRAP ✓ ✓ ✓ COMPLETELY COVERS CARDS ✓ ✓ ✓
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stocking Stuffers For Teens
As your children enter their teenage years, you may find they are a little harder to buy for. If you’re looking for some inspiration to make this Christmas special for your son or daughter, read this guide for help picking the best stocking stuffers for teens.
Teens love their electronics, so look for accessories for their phones, tablets or laptops that would fit nicely in a stocking. Earbuds are always a good choice. The Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Earbud Headphones is a great pick, as it comes in a choice of 15 fun colors and has an extra-long cord that measures 3.6 feet. The earbuds have a comfortable fit and emit a sharper and clearer sound than other models on the market.
Consider personal care items next, as most of these types of products fit neatly in a Christmas stocking. Teens need everything from deodorant to hair care products to scented body lotions. The Naturistick All-Natural Lip Balm Gift Set works well for both boys and girls and is free from toxins, gluten, parabens and GMO ingredients. Each of the lip balms are designed to keep lips moisturized, while also soothing chapped skin. There are five flavors in each set, including vanilla, peppermint and green tea.
Add a few winter clothing accessories to the stocking next. Scarves, fuzzy socks, gloves and hats are all great choices, so long as you get them in a pattern or style that appeals to your teen. The XIKEZAN Bluetooth Beanie Hat With Headphones meets these criteria, as it gives teens a way to listen to their music while keeping their head and ears nice and toasty. It’s available in either a gender-neutral black or gray and has a battery life of up to 15 hours. As an added bonus, this beanie also comes with a complimentary pair of knit gloves.
If your teen has a license, you can look for car accessories to add to the stocking. Car air fresheners, ice scrapers, emergency escape tools, key chains, bumper stickers or tire pressure gauges are excellent options. As an example, you could opt for the Ionox Digital Tire Pressure Gauge, 150PSI, which has a non-slip handle that is built in an ergonomic design. It has a handy LED display and is super easy to use, so your teen won’t have any trouble keeping an eye on their tires’ air pressure.
DWYM Fun Fact
Some of the first Christmas stockings were plain socks. They were filled with fruit and other foods and hung from a fireplace on Christmas Eve. Today, each family has their own tradition as to where the stocking will be placed. Some stick to the fireplace, while others use the staircase banister. Setting them underneath the Christmas tree is also common. Of course, stockings are no longer filled with just food. If you have a teenager in your house, you’ll want to label the stocking with the teen’s name and then fill it with age-appropriate gifts.
Understanding your teen’s development will help you select stocking stuffers. For example, adolescents are more interested in friends. A gift card to an escape room or a card game that could be enjoyed with peers would work well for a stocking. Teens also start becoming more concerned with school work and their futures. Academic planners and journals are perfect for meeting this need. Additionally, you’ll want to let your teen know that you understand them and appreciate their interests. Consider a stocking stuffer that encourages the teen’s passion. If your teen is interested in photography, for example, you could go with a small photo album or a new SD card for his or her camera.
The Stocking Stuffer For Teens Buying Guide
- Keep an eye on the company’s refund policy. Some companies offer satisfaction-guarantees, while others provide lifetime warranties. This is true even for smaller stocking stuffer items.
- Check to see if the item fits in the stocking along with its packaging. If not, you might be able to remove the item from the product packaging and add it to the stocking by itself. For example, a lip balm set in a gift box may not fit in the stocking, but each of the five lip balms found within the set will fit just fine when placed in the stocking separately.
- If you opt to buy your teen earbuds, keep in mind that long cords can tangle and that the earbuds are not meant to be used to block out noise. You’d need special noise cancellation headphones for that.
- Should the stocking stuffer require batteries, check to ensure that batteries are provided. Otherwise, you’ll need to make sure you buy a set to add to the stocking.
- Add a few pieces of your teen’s favorite candy to complete the stocking. This may include a candy bar, pack of gum or a bag of chocolate-covered raisins.
- Decide whether you’d like to wrap each of the stocking stuffers before placing them in the stocking. It may be more exciting to your teen to open up each item, but keep in mind that the wrapping paper takes up more room in the stocking, which results in a lower number of gifts.
- As you pack the stocking, make sure you put the smallest items in first. They will be the easiest to get down into the toe section of the stocking.
- Most stocking stuffers are affordable; however, a few carry a slightly higher sticker price. Typically, these are products that have special features that differentiate them from traditional models. For example, the Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Earbud Headphones, Naturistick All-Natural Lip Balm Gift Set and Ionox Digital Tire Pressure Gauge, 150PSI are all on the lower end of the price scale, but the XIKEZAN Bluetooth Beanie Hat With Headphones costs slightly more because it transforms a classic hat into a music listening device.