Gaya Cosmetics Vegan Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mascara
Last updated date: June 19, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Waterproof Mascaras and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Waterproof Mascara you should buy.
Update as July 5, 2022:
Checkout The Best Waterproof Mascara for a detailed review of all the top waterproof mascaras.
In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the Gaya Cosmetics Vegan Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mascara placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
VEGAN LUXURY MASCARA FOR SENSITIVE EYES: Ophthalmologically tested, suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lenses wearers. Our Ultra Black Colour Conditioning Mascara is a Unique Masterpiece. ANIMAL CRUELTY FREE SAFE EYE LASH ENHANCER: Paraben Free with No Waterproof Harmful Ingredients. Makes Thin Fine Upper & Lower Eyelashes Longer & Thicker. Suitable for Contact Lenses. BUILDABLE VOLUME CONTROL WITH PROFESSIONAL CURVED WAND: Full Boost on Lashes by Building, Volumizing & Extending Them. Natural Looking Impact or Voluminous Thick Fake False Effect Without Falsies or Extensions. SEPARATE & LENGTHEN LASHES WITH NO CLUMPS: Length Defining Top Coat Mascara with Smudgeproof Silicone Brush. No Clumping & Won’t Smudge Under the Eyes. Clear Definition for Great Extended Super Blast Lashes.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Waterproof Mascaras
Regular mascaras can make eyelashes appear curled, longer, thicker, fanned out and even fake. Still, mascara that is not waterproof can smudge, fade and come off more quickly than its counterparts.
The best waterproof versions stay flawless, even in the ocean, pool or shower and perform better in heat and humidity. Anyone whose mascara starts to run when they swim, sweat or cry can benefit from using waterproof versions.
Waterproof mascaras contain added silicones and waxes to make them resistant to water. These same ingredients can also make your lashes thicker and curled and can also help the product last longer. Sometimes, using waterproof mascara daily can dry out your lashes over time. This dryness is not always the case, but you might want to save it for specific occasions and use a washable one the rest of the time; also, remember to take it off at night.
Drugstores, department stores and high-end cosmetics companies usually have versions of waterproof mascaras, and the prices can range from under $5 to $50 or higher. Check how much mascara is in there; one may seem value-priced, but you may be getting less product. Besides the mascara inside the tubes, you’ll find other things to compare, like the wand’s shape and how the tube is designed and decorated.
As for those wands, you can compare the different types to see how they work. A comb is good for shorter, sparse lashes; pointed ones on the end let you use the tip to extend your lashes more. Triangle-shaped mascara wands can elongate your eyes and create a “feline” effect. Rectangles build up length and volume, and the wider ones are great for thickening (there are other shapes, too!) Curved ones are good for curling lashes; cone-shaped ones are designed for corner lashes.
The Waterproof Mascara Buying Guide
- If you’re going to curl your lashes, you’ll want to do that first with an eyelash curler before applying mascara.
- Apply your first coat of waterproof makeup thinly, and then wipe down the wand before applying another coat or returning it to the tube.
- If you apply a second coat, allow the first one to dry completely.
- Oil-based and micellar makeup removers are suitable for removing waterproof mascara since plain soap and water won’t do the job effectively.
- Always remove your makeup at the end of the day or night. This removal is essential with waterproof mascara because it encases the eyelashes.
- If left on, your lashes could bend, break or fall off while sleeping; you could also get an eye infection.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide